1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My little angel is turning one soon - Party advice

Discussion in 'Birthday Party Planning' started by SGBV, Aug 12, 2014.

1. sahityaj

sahityaj Silver IL'ite

Why dont you go for tinkerbell theme. Its really cute with lime green and lavender colors. You can buy lavender color dress for your lo. Just google for that theme.

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

So, tomorrow is my angel's birthday... Everything is set ready for the big day.

Invitations were sent out. RSVP received.
    The entire villa was re-painted in accordance with the theme
    The garden was cleaned, stone benches were set-up

The decors will do the house decoration tomorrow morning. Coz the party starts at 4.30pm
    catering services will also do the tent and seating arrangements in the villa. They would start their work from the morning I guess.
    I have also ordered for colorful bulb decor... That may wait till tomorrow eve, but the decoration may start early tomorrow.

The theme is Red-white balloons with angels. Have made a cake as per the theme. Her B'day dress too in accordance to that - to look like an angel with wings and crowns.

Sweets and other party items are also ordered

party favors are packed and ready.

Birthday items are also purchased.

Photographer will start the session from tomorrow.

Will update the event with pics soon

2 people like this.
  3. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi SGBV,

Adv Wishes for your LO birthday and hugs. I would suggest if you can have some scrapbook for wishes wherein guest can leave their wishes for birthday baby, which would be a memoir when she grows up.

1 person likes this.
  4. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

SGBV, Advance birthday wishes to your angel :birthday. I'm sure it will be the most memorable day in your life

1 person likes this.
  5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister SGBV,

Our wishes and Blessings to the Little Angel and May the whole family enjoy a memorable event.

It is like we knew that you have conceived and baby born, cant believe it is one year so soon, Will pray for your LO tomorrow on the D Day.

Last Year in Oct I was in Colombo for a wedding, wish I could have met you then, will remember to mention the next visit

May Baba guide us always, SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  6. flyhigh

flyhigh Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations SGBV for completing one successful year as a parent :) Wishing ur LO a very happy and a joyful bday, may god bless with good health and lotsa happiness :)

1 person likes this.
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Thanks ladies. I am begum to celebrate this special even from now onwards with your wishes and blessings.

Yes, SaiShakthi... Can't believe it's been an year... Time flies like anything, and we are running after it.

Do let me know when you come here for the next time. I will be glad to welcome you :)

8. priyakannan

priyakannan Senior IL'ite

Adv b'day wish to kutti, let god bring all wishes of her true in future.
    It will be great day for u both as parents plan for the day and have a check list ready. mainly concentrate on guest and cute one dress and look which most important.

waiting for the pics to watch out

9. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Thank you all
    My little angels birthday party was a great success. As planned all the guests came on time, my angel did not fuss during the traditional and cake cutting events, though it was a little mess for her. She turned out to be the most cutest angel in both the dresses. Thankfully, she liked the accesaries, flowers in head and what not. I feared she may dislike them as she never use them casually though.

I will share the photos and event in detail once I find some free time at work later today

sindmani and vsharma like this.
  10. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Belated Birthday Wishes to her...

May God bless the little angel with lots of happiness.!!:birthday