My Journey with Endometriosis

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by AnishaR, Jul 8, 2009.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear Anisha,
    sorry to hear the news from you...you know for the past 6 years (after marriage,yet to get kid) iam suffering like this only,too much of treatments,tablets,operations,nothing left,3 years back i thought iam going to die very soon becoz of heavy bleeding, somehow i escaped :thumbsup
    still i didn't lost my hope,1 day defl'y by god's grace i'll be alright soon..be happy dear,so you are not only in this situation,iam here with you:)
    3 years back i had severe bleeding with huge clots contl'y for 3 months,it didn't stopped for normal tablets,so DR did twice D&C for me to reduce the thickening of Endo'...i was in the bed only...before D&C 2 times hysteroscopic,after 1 year laproscopic done to remove cyst,then they found that endo' is very thin...so for that again 5 injections every month contl'y for 5 months..
    nothing worked out,did 3 times IUI,then i stopped all the medicines,started homeo' treatment for 1 year,again last year severe bleeding contl'y for 3 months....so lots of test,tablets....now i have stopped everything:hide: trying to concentrate to reduce my weight,becoz of all this i gained 15 kilos after marriage....now i left it to god....letz see ....but 1 thing i learnt from all this is, you'll get to know about your hubby's true love..iam blessed:bowdown,seriously poor hubby he took care of me everytime,showed his pure love,care,patience,....

1 thing is don't lose your hope in you,god,DR....try to concentrate on your weight,diet,hubby,god is great....all the best dear:thumbsup we alll are here for your support,prayer...

iam sorry very long reply...:bonk

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  2. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

Dear Sis Anisha,

I really don't know what to say...
    i'm so sorry pa.

i'm just started my TTC, havent started taking any treatment or test (except scanning (sonogram), paps smear and blood test) from my gyne since i'm in my prayers now. will only start my TTC in September.
    Even for little scanning or blood test, i will be so tense up and worried about my results.
    I don't know how i will react if i'm in your position ya.

One thing i would say that GOD is with you.. And i'm sure all your suffers and pain will be rewarded. U will hold ur baby soon dear !! Trust in Garbharakshambigai amma... She will answer ur prayers. From today onwards, I include ur name in my pooja and pray for u my dear sister.

Pls keep us update in your treatment... take care yaaa..

something for you....
    baiya.jpg

3. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

hi Anishaa,
    Thanks for taking time amidst your own worries..to post note on endometeriosis.. to make the fellow travellers aware of this medical conditions..Very sweet of u..
    I hope u have started with ur IVF treatment .. by now..
    all the best..you will be in my prayers.

prabha

4. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Dear Anisha,
    That was very informative and very well written.
    Do take care of your health. Good luck for ur treatments.

Dear Shanthi,
    Very painful to read your experience. Kudos to you for your mental strength and courage. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Regards,
    Premsudha

5. PreethiPraveen

PreethiPraveen New IL'ite

Dear Anisha,
    Sorry to hear abt ur situation.dnot worry.ur prayers would be ans ed sooN.wishing u luck for IVF.
    EXPECTING GUD NEWS FROM U SOON.
    LOTS AND LOTSSSSSSSS OF BABY DUST.
    CHEERS........

6. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear Shanthi,

I'm extremely sorry to hear what you have undergone. I'm very inspired by your confidence and the determination that you have put up during such difficult times. I am also praying to God and asking him to continue giving me the strength to bear this unbearable pain and suffering.

Everyone of you who have been replying to me are inspiring me to stay positive and strong. I'm sincerely glad to know your difficult times are now over and are far behind. I'm hoping for the best also.

My hugs to you.

Regards,
    Anisha

7. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear Gitunandakumar,

Thanks dear even I'm trying to be positive and hoping for the best.

Thanks and Regards,
    Anisha

8. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear rajalakshmigopal,

Thanks for your encouraging words dear. I'm also hoping for that miracle to happen.

I'm glad that you got everything diagonised early. Hope your health is fine.Take Care dear.

Regards,
    Anisha

9. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear vivbass,

Thanks for your post dear. I'm sorry that you had to go through so much pain and suffering also. I'm sure you will also be blessed with a healthy cute kid soon.

Glad to know that your husband is a gem.Even I'm blessed with a wonderful husband who is very understanding and kind. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

I'm praying for all my IL sisters and friends who are TTC for the last few days. I sincerely wish that all our suffering will soon come to an end.I was on a very good diet which was given by a very good Nutritionist and I reduced a lot of weight within 2 months dear. Please pm me and I shall pass on the same to you. Take Care dear.

No worries about the long reply. Whether it's long or short I'm very happy to get replies from all of you cos it's very comforting to me.

My hugs to you,
    Anisha

10. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Dear Bambli,

Thank you so much for your comforting reply. I'm always touched by the special attachments that you send with your reply. It's very comforting and brightens my day.

Dont' worry dear the reason I wrote my experience was I don't want others to ignore their problems like mine and let it develop so much and become so critical. I'm sure everything is fine with you and you will conceive very easily once you start trying .

I'm praying to Goddess Garbaratchambigai and a lot of other gods and godesses. I shall definetly keep in touch and let you know my proigress.

I already started my IVF injections this morning. Feeling kind of uncomfortable after the shot but guess it should be ok.

Take Care dear

My hugs to you,
    Anisha