1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Idea of Beauty

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

I have so many blogs running in my mind at any given time.

Yest night NDTV news showed, why Jalandar Hockey sticks are best in the world.

You know why ? Because the curved ends of the hockey stickks are treated with condoms, which give the ends the oily look and make them stronger, and smoother.So tht started my mind ticking, but i had my quota of Whiskey,and couldnt think but just jotted in my diary two words, Hockey and Condoms,and i am working on a juicy blog on that.

See i dont go looking for blogs, blogs follow me.:2thumbsup: Not my fault is it ?

Thanks and regards.kamal

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

kamalji,

bechara unko kyon jagathey ho, he is in heaven with rambe and thilothama and urvasi has no time for all we poor mortals, rajni and kamal are not my ishtyle kamalji, ya sure i will work at it sometime as no one is coming to my mind, both my daughters are taunting it will start with cheenikum amitabh or mohanlal of malayalam hit, i am still thinking who really tuggs me and i find none, i like all with more grey matters that can set me thinking with each conversation, and put me to wits about concluding the right answer...sunkan

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

kamalji be careful what you say here, u r being driven like drum between two strokes, haan ji, veda and shanthi are husband and wife and they are having a gala time with u as the south indian mridangam which is like a dhol of north, bajao tho dono tharaf bajthey hain...sunkan

4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hmmm Kamalji! I get the point!
    But havent you noticed that the world's worst looking girl gets paired with the best looking man and vice versa? Like Andre` Maurois once remarked, 'What does she find in him that I haven't been able to?' That's the crux of the matter. It is, as some people call, chemistry as you yourseld did in one of your earlier posts.

A cursory glance at your thread would indicate that your choice is a fully clad girl with a beautiful face! Dont ask about mine now! It's not only beside the point but is irrelevant too! If your criteria of beauty is the same for every man on earth, they would fight with each other until the planet became red with blood! Fortunately for us, there would be as many admirers of Mallika Sherawat as there are of Vidya Balan, you leading the list!

In South, people always say that the beauty of a girl must be such that would make everyone pay obeisance to her and not create the thought of dragging her to bed! They even go to the extent of saying that a married girl should appear pretty only to her husband. There is a bit of male chauvinism in the second statement as in this modern world, a girl has to be presentable all the time particularly if they are in such professions such as an air-hostess or a 5-star receptionist.

Having said all this, I must also touch upon the transient nature of physical beauty. Like everything it also passes off after a while but if the physical beauty is converted into inner charm, people will find such people beautiful even after the skin is creased by a thousand wrinkles. What an outstandingly charming person Mother Teresa was in her dying days!

Oh, I'm sorry to digress Kamalji. It was not my intention to interrupt your amorous reverie! To tell you the truth, I do it more often these days than my peers . And let me tell you that people of my age dont have to dream of necessarily Lalitha Pawar and KB Sundarambal! Vidya Balan is quite ok for us too!
    Sri

Last edited: Sep 7, 2007
  5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

If young people like u start eyeing Vidya Balan, us oldies will have only Lalita Pawar to contend with.So u stay out of Vidya balan's range please.Im sure u can charm the wits off her.HAHA.

Yes the inner charm is more important, the outer beauty fades very fast.the best example is myself.Nowadays i have started to look like the father to my wife,but what to do.What keeps me going is the hapy spirit,and i try that nothing keeps me down really.Everything must pass ultimately.

See i am degressing from the main point, its not only u,Sri.Thanks for yr kind words.Loves and regards.kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sunkan,

So they are playing with me eh ! let them.it was fun.Thanks for the warning.Regards.kamal

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi kamalji,

It was never intentional. I have my opinions. and veda has his own. but he joined this forum to find out if i have replied to a thread...what would you like on your birthday.. knowing my husband i never replied to that thread.:tongue:mrgreen:...but now he likes interacting here...has been doing so..

And moreover I never even know he has read your thread until i see his reply...

so as an elder...sab gustakhiyaan maaf kijiye....

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

It is rare that both husband and wife are blogging and loving it.

So u can save money on phone calls to him.You can just send a message thru the comments to him that

1) please buy tommatoes and potatoes from the market today

2) Dont pay more than 10 bucks for the potatoes

3) Bring cash home from the ATM

4) Come early today

5) And most important, dont waste time on that silly fellow Kamal,instead work more and earn more.:)

Thanks and regards.kamal

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi kamalji,

It is rare that both husband and wife are blogging and loving it.
    YEah we love it. infact we discuss a lot..read a lot and then discuss..

So u can save money on phone calls to him.
    No kamalji you will not believe the amount we spend on phone bills..he is phonomaniac..when he starts i have to say hello this is isd..please stop.....
    You can just send a message thru the comments to him that

1) please buy tommatoes and potatoes from the market today - he never goes to buy them alone..he will take me along...he says that way he need not take the criticism of this is not good...

2) Dont pay more than 10 bucks for the potatoes - he will never bargain...i cannot make him do that.... his philosophy ..you bargain 10rs here a small mustard..and you will losing mountains somewhere....

3) Bring cash home from the ATM- he gives his paypacket to me for management so question of bringing cash ....nono

4) Come early today- Invariably he will land up very very late held up in a meeting.so I never ask him to come early.:mad:

5) And most important, dont waste time on that silly fellow Kamal,instead work more and earn more.:) - We really enjoy your blogs...infact... we are learning a lot even after 14 years of marriage through all your blogs and of others' valuable posts...:wink:

10. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kamal ji

this was a nce write up and what a nice way to express your feelings...

well I dont think saying that You like Mamta Kulkarni is bad in any way... I myself saw her on an airport and she looks stunning... she had this charming face and she looked like a 16 year old naive girl to me... (rest all what she did is a different matter altogether... why bother...) but of course now noone even remembers her face...

well talking about Vidya Balan... I wonder if you have noticed or not... but she is quite masculine... no doubt she has a very simple beauty

and Aishwarya, i think has lost her charm while she was manipulating all the guys in her life and trying to bag the best deal in town... getting into the bacchan family...

A beauty is a beauty till her heart is also beautiful, i think so ...

for me beauty is what you can find anywhere... even walking on a street... in a market... for beauty you need not look on the silver screen... Indian cities like Delhi, Punjab, Gujrat etc are full of beauties... which once you see... you'll forget these Aishwarya and Sushmita... I call that beauty cos... those are the botox less and make up less faces...

What say ?

~Abha