1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My husband is a Father's boy

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Umaa, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Its really sick that ppl are still with this sick mentality that Son can spend money on parents and daughters cannot...

Tell a story to ur DH and if u know he wont listen to u...simply email him....saying

what your real life story is...just give some random name to guy , gal and their daughter....simply mention in the story

that guy and gal loved eachother a lot...guy use to be very supportive of his wife and also believed that like its guy's responsibility to take care of parents its even daughter's responsibility to take care of her parents....

The wife's parents took great care of their daughter and gave her best education....they might have starve but feed food to their daughter and made her a great human for a day when they can give their daughter to best ppl who would not treat their daughter as daughter-in-law but as a daughter and their son-in-law would be like a son to them and not as son-in-law...

Wife too believed that she has got best of the family...untill one day...when wife's father lost job....wife's parents felt uncomfortable about talking about losing job...but the wife came to know and when she opted to help parents (one who not only gave birth but took care of all her deeds) , her father said 'NO NO...how can I take help from daughter' wife said ' come on dad....if parents takes care of child , its child's responsibilities to take care of parents as well irrespective what gender of child is.. and am sure...my DH will always be supportive of my this decision'

but to wife's shock....DH didnt support...intitially he did but later he didnt and listened to what his parents said not to what is truth...if Wife wanted she would have hide about financial help but she was very transparent to her DH still....he had issues with this....

Years passed by , The gal's husband did great in career...their daughter got best education....but one fine day...the wife's husband had to lose job (same situation like wife's father) he has spend a lot on his parents,daughter and on them (hus+wife) daughter was to age of getting marry...what to do now? the guy's parents didnt have enough money to support they are old enough to do anything....

Sorry for long post
    All i wanna say is...u need to make ur DH understand that today u r the daughter helping ur parents and Tomorrow....the same situation can come to u...tab kya karoge???what will u do then???

If still he is not ready to mind his ways...all i can say...is its just 10months...not worth continuing in such a relationship where in-laws calls ur parents as beggers....tell ur DH will he be ok if u call his PARENTS GREEDY BEGGERS??????

Tell him is he educated only with books or with mind & heart...tell him....first he need to learn High Thinking than High Living....

Tell him...u wont stop from helping ur parents....how can u leave the parents who gave u birth to suffer...:rant

will he do the same to his parents????if he cant get his mind straight LEAVE him....i would have given tight slap and left home if my in-laws would have said like this to me....(sorry i am not encouraging to do this) just wanting to say that u need to face them with right words....u r not doing nething wrong by helping parents...

FEEL VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU....HEADS OFF TO YOU:bowdown

2. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Oh sorry UMA i missed reading that u r 8 months pregnant...
    well simply tell ur DH if he wants ur child to be born healthy....ask him to stop throwing tantrums...

Infact, tell him that tomorrow if our child born is a gal...and if we need help in old age wont she help us..? she would....tell him to take help from son/daughter is the same....parents does take care of their children out of love and duty...w/o making any difference between gal and boy then why u making fuss of this...

tell him will he be ok if his parents were treated like this????????????

who is he to stop talking to u....he is the one who did wrong by hurting u and ur parents sentiments...

u should remain quiet for some days...stop calling him....how can one be so mean...

UR child within in needs love and care...so think all good and simply send email to ur DH...

tell him that u were proud of him whenever he supported but what went wrong now?????
    Ask him...if not u who should be helping ur parents??? RELATIVES??? Bacche mar gaye hai kya(has children died..that they have to ask help from else where)

feel v sorry for u dear...Hugs to you....dnt worry all will go well will pray for u for sure