1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

my hubby's friendship

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sa7500, Mar 15, 2010.

1. payalg

payalg New IL'ite

I dont know if silent treatment works with cheaters...I mean its like saying I will be silent when the thief is robbing the house.....isnt that what they want ...

I think you have to step up and act....and be ready to accept the fact that there is high possibility that ur DH is cheating on you.....u need to bring closure to this event one way or the other else u will not get peace of mind

IMHO

2. PLD

PLD New IL'ite

u should hav faith in him, she's been his friend before u came into his life. He can't leave her now all of a sudden because ha married u. n if u keep on poking him he'll drift away from u. So have patience. God bless

3. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

sa7500,
    Please do not post any Chat or SMS type posts. This is strictly against to FE & guidelines.

4. sa7500

sa7500 New IL'ite

my hb fr--thank u ladies

After posting my problem and reading your replies i felt its high time that i should take action. My dh is close to my MIL being only child.so i felt she may know about that girl and asked her (MIL is a wonderful lady and treats me like her daughter.she has shared to me how arrogant my FIL and his mother were and how life was hard with them.so she decided 2 b like a mother to her DIL n she followed it.)when i told her everything she was upset why hav i left this till now and asked me to bombard him the same day and she wil support me by all means.also she told she has spoken with that girl as her son’s friend and that they never compelled my dh to marry me and he wholeheartedly agreed and before a week of our marriage when he came to our native for marriage he was getting cals the whole day and when asked told her that his friend’s behaviour is peculiar after he distributed invitation in the office.
    I met his childhood friend who shared a flat with my dh before marriage at their home who is also in d same city and knows my dh for the past 30yrs.when i took that girls name he understood everything and told me tat my dh has shared with him. He told my dh and himself studied in boys school n did Mec engg with only boys around and never knows how girls wil take things.when they joined job in other state faced prob with lang,food etc. she being a localite helped them genuinely and they became good friends. She has been loving another guy from her 11<SUP>th</SUP> standard. They hav met him once. Then as years passed dh and she became very good friends(being in the same office) and she took great care of him.
    After sometime she had said that their love was infatuation since it was started in school and felt tat she is being attracted towards my dh.her boyfriend got annoyed and left her and my dh never expected this from her and tried to make her understand that he never thought her beyond a friend.she was reluctant and by this time our marriage was over.she became furious but loved my dh very much that she continued to msg him and cal him.she was depressed and went upto the extreme of cutting her hands with knife etc etc.
    As dh had a great gratitude for her helps initially and as a friend wanted her to explain her about life and relationships and wanted to help her to come out of this. But he was also worried about my behaviour and me spoiling my health at home.he don’t wanted me to know things because he was afraid how i wil take things since in i was sensitive by nature .
    His childhood friend assured me that he is not cheating me and rather he is worried to see both his wife and friend like this and his bp has shoot up very high that he got giddiness and fell down in the office.has been admitted in the health centre . he knows my feelings and hav opted for a transfer .
    I felt relieved and .i requested him not tell my dh about my enquiry since he wil feel bad that i hav insulted him by enquiring about him to his friend and not trust him.but unable to understand men ...........if my dh has told me everything i would hav supported him..........why is he angry that i don’t trust him when he is not sharing his problem with me. Why has he not informed me about his high bp atleast.............................
    Then i spoke with 4 of my friends that am bored at home and wanted to pursue my carrier and even ready to relocate in front of my dh.he came to me asked why am i ignoring him and wanted to relocate. I spoke firmly tat if he is not confronting about that girl then he is cheating me...........he started that trust lecture again and we had a great fight for 5hrs of no use speaking the same old things . He was firm on his point of trust and not opening up. When i packed my clothes he came down and opened up everything.he asked sorry by heart. As already i hav posted he has stopped midnt msg and cals.he promised to stop daytime msg and cals also.He removed the password and gave the mobile to me and promised that he wil avoid her and within a period of time stop it completely. If at all she cals he wil speak in front of me for a min or two and wil avoid her.he spoke about transfer and promised me complete hapiness in the new place and it was all clear within two days....................
    Thank u very much ladies..........................requesting men to share their problems with their wife so that they can support them in all respect.

5. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Wonderful and all the best.

6. sa7500

sa7500 New IL'ite

thank u priya........ur idea really helped me to come out of tension.

7. Manaswini08

Manaswini08 Bronze IL'ite

Glad to hear all has been resolved. You have a good marriage albeit a scared husband. But keep your stance and you will prevail.

All the best.

8. sita2223

sita2223 Bronze IL'ite

Sa, I am happy for you... All the best... Even in future, no matter how uncomfortable a topic is.. talk it out and solve it.:thumbsup

9. smart_soul

smart_soul Bronze IL'ite

I've been following this thread Sa... Nice move.. All the best gal.
    You are very lucky to have such a nice MIL and hubby who understands you...

10. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

sa7500,

I am glad it's worked for you.

If you husband doesn't have any soft corner for her then why did hide for a long time from you. I don’t understand.
    Typically people even though they don't have feelings on other person once they get know that other person in love with them, they automatically develop attachment towards them.

Even thought she calls your husband he can avoid picking up the call.
    Sometime you try to pick up the call so eventually she may reduce.
    Always ask your husband sit next to you and talk.
    Basically he need to show that you are his priority and involves you in his friendship with other girl. That’s how she will realize her role in his life. I don't know why he has been avoiding you for a long time and that’s what made her to continue this way for a long time, because he has been encouraging her role by hiding his friendship from you. He should stop doing this from now on.
    Some people are really stubborn and you guys need to get out this carefully and you both need to work towards that. Ask your husband to talk more about you with her. Basically the friend should start detach from your husband and should plan for her own life.
    Don't expect things will chane in a day.It will take some time and you both have to plan carefully for it.