1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Home my Heaven

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,
    Very heavenly indeed!
    In our backyard we see deer wandering with their families. This is because we live in what is called a 'mountain state'.
    Enjoying nature is itself heavenly, what do you say?
    Sriniketan

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

Deers in yr bckyard.wow.You are lucky.Yes i agree with u, watching animals and birds is itself heavenly.

In mumbai where i used to stay before in a flat, all u can see is crows.And ehre in my bunglow, we have sparrows, parrots pigens and peacocks.In winters as of now, the birds eat a lot of Dana, and i have to keep filling the trays up.But is fun, and my tea time is heaven everyday, with birds eating, and Tuffy at my side, a hot cupof tea, biscuits, and news papers.

To be in heaven dosnt cost much actually.You dont need to be in Disney world to know what is heaven.

thanks and regards.kamal

3. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Hello Kamalji "ji" :-o

A very pleasant day to you!

Really a wonderful treat for all our senses! Its good that you shared the same with us! Mother nature is really great and always she has left me spell bound. A wonderful serene in a peaceful atmosphere especially in the morning is said to energize our soul within! Hope the birds and nature continue to give you and your family a peaceful life!
    Of course, as someone pointed out, it would have been even more nice if ma'am (your better half:)) was enjoying the same!

Take care

Regards

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Ramya,

Well Mrs. had gone to Satsang and the peacock had to come then.Normally i make tea for her and myself as she does her exercises and yoga, and i am back from my morning walk.She is there wih me 5 days for tea,as sundays and thursdays she goes for satsang.Thanks for yr great comments.Regards.kamal