1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My heartblowing experience with God !

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kavithamadhan, Apr 8, 2010.

1. kavithamadhan

kavithamadhan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]

Hi Indus Ladies,

Greeting to all. This is my first thread to IL and I feel very happy to write it and I feel IL is a great platform for us to share our views, feelings, happiness, sorrows etc. I feel great to be a part of it. Let me proceed with my thread.

Each person will have their own beliefs about GOD. In this thread I would like to narrate my personal experiences with GOD and invite ILites to share their view on the topic.
    It was some years before when I was doing by B.E. and stayed at hostel for the first time in my life.I was so depressed to stay away from my dear parents. My favourite GOD was Ganesha and I loved him a lot and when ever I had problems his name would be the first for me to spell. To my bad luck I could not even see his photo in the surroundings.As it was my first time away from home, I didn’t even had brought his photo with me to worship. I felt very bad at heart and I was praying Vinayaka in my heart and cried to him that I didn’t even have his photo with me to pray or see.
    After some time I was happily mingling with my roommates and other new comers. We were all sharing our 12<SUP>th</SUP> scores and family details.
    Then I went to another room and busily talking, as I was standing and talking I could see some thing hitting my back forcefully, which made me to turn back, to see a calendar with picture of my favourite GOD vinayaka.:bowdown Immediately it reminded me of my cry with God for not even able to see his photo a few minutes back. My blood rushed throughout my body giving a great feeling of happiness that GOD has heard my words.
    This is the most touching experience I had with GOD.
    It might me mere coincidence for some people but to me it was like God hearing my words... Even now when i think of it I feel special that God loved me.:)

Expecting your views,
    Kavitha
    [/JUSTIFY]
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kavitha

Welcome to snippets. If you have faith in God , He will always show the way. God heard your prayers as He understood your love and respect for Him

love
    viji

3. kavithamadhan

kavithamadhan Silver IL'ite

Thanks Viji.
    I agree, when we do something with full belief and love, miracles will happen.

Glad that you replied my thread.

4. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Kavitha

Welcome to IL. Yes God does listen to sincere prayers and answers them even.

See you also got your answer within hours of your prayer.
    Nice post. Expecting more interactions with you.

5. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi !
    How nice to know God responded to your Faith .
    Miracles do happen when we have the faith as well as the humility to acknowledge that nothing is a co-incidence and everything has a purpose.

:thumbsup