1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Friend's Birthday

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

My Friend’s Birthday ​

We are a group of 10 close friends,and we males play cards every Sunday,at each other’s homes alternating the turns.Around 6 or 7 turn up,as the others may be busy,or out of town on business or personal matters.

Just now my friend, lets call him Vijay, his wife Savita calls me up.She says cards and dinner at my house tomorrow night.I said tomm is not Sunday,but Saturday.She says its her husband’s birthday tomm and she wants all of us friends to come alone,no wife and kids,to play cards,and give him a surprise.

I told her,Savita,if u want to give Vijay a surprise there are so many other pleasant ways to give him,rather than calling half a doxen old guys like us.Call a nice Russian stripper,and bring some jawani in his life.Pep him up,rather than bore him with us oldies.She said she is sure he will love our company to the female.I have half a mind to call up Vijay and ask him his preference.If it was my birthday, well I know what I would want.

This is the same friend, in whose bed the monkey had come and slept ,when his wife had gone to her parents,and Vijay sleepily felt her up in his sleep,his hands roaming all over him or her, he is not still sure.And imagine when he woke up to find the monkey,what a lovely surprise that must have been.!

I can tell u any number of tales of these two.Around 10 years back they were coming from London, for Mumbai.Vijay’s parents went to receive them at the Sahar Airport,as they were there already for a marriage.Vijay and Savita did not alight from the flight,and they thought they had missed the flight,and went home.It seems they overslept,and the plane reached Australia.

It seems they did no head count in Mumbai,which is a major lapse for any airline,and these guys land in Australia,and they are grilled by the Australians customs,for not having Visa.And no amount of telling them could convince them.They were held at the airport and grilled for many an hour,and later the confusion sorted out,and they were sent back.

We all had a good laugh,and still pull their legs about this incident and the monkey one.But this is for the guys.What would u prefer as a birthday surprise gift by yr wife?Company of riends, or someone like Anna Nicole Smith.Let me know.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,
    Wish your friend on my behalf. Your card gang going to his house I think will be a safe option . Sleep and land in Australia they must have been so embarassed.
    My birthday gift options would be clothes, perfumes and watches. I fancy these items , maybe down South, Surya , Vijay ,Vikram ,Ajith (hope you are familiar with Tamil cinema) are an excellent option to go out for dinner with.Topping my list like many others of course is Southern Numero Uno Rajinikanth!!!! Ten minutes with him will make my day..
    Sorry nothing naughtier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Janani,

Thanks.But u know those are male actors.My friend wouldlike female actressess instead, like Rakhee Sawant, and Mallika Sherewat perhaps ?:-oWho knows.

and would yr husband like u meeting Rajnikanth?Ask him first !Regards.kamal