1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My First Books Are Out! Seek Your Wishes And Blessings!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Shakthi

Shakthi Senior IL'ite

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Varalotti,

Congratulations and Best Wishes on this achievement.

I am very confident 'varam tha kutti dhevadhaiye' is going to become more and more popular and your the publication company will run out of copies of your books!

Best Wishes, once again.

Cheers,
    Shakthi

2. sahanaTx

sahanaTx New IL'ite

Thanks Sridhar

for your response.Will write to them and see.The other route that I meant was for my brother to buy it and send it acorss thorugh one of his numerous friends who frequently fly to the US on business trips...One way or the other will defnitely get hold of your books.Here's wishing/hopinh you get to publish many,many more.
    Sahana

3. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

Hi Mr.Varalotti!!!
    Congratulations on your achievment!!!though am a tamilian,i was brought up in kerala so havent had any formal education on tamil.....so i havent read any of your stories in tamil.....but i wish you the very best of luck for this new venture&hope that you release an english version of the books very soon!!!!

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Manamaarntha Nanri, Kamala Avarhale!

Dear Kamala,

Thanks a ton for your kind congratulatory message. Never mind being late, Kamala. The fact that you wished me is very important to me. Thanks once again for the nice words.

Kamala, I have not forgotten the serial. It has already been posted. Read and post your comments.
    regards,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Nice Words, Sudha!

Dear Sudha,
    Thanks for those nice words. The news was not announced silently; I did it with as much fanfare as possible.
    Only a friend like you can feel that success has come a little late; these words are borne out of affection. I for one think, that success or failure comes exactly at the right time, at a time pre-ordained by the Almighty God.
    When I tried a few years back to bring out a volume it did not click. I gave up all my efforts and left the matter to Him. Now the publisher himself called me and was on my back for the manuscripts.
    Thanks for the kind wishes, Sudha.
    Will convey your greetings to my parents.
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Thanks Varloo!

Dear Varloo,
    Thanks for the congratulatory words and I'll convey your pranams to my parents and your wishes to my wife and daughter.
    I am happy and relieved that you see the buying part in the right spirit, Varloo. Thanks for all the support.
    When we met in Bangalore some one asked "Is Varloo your sister or cousin?" because of the close resemblance of the names, Varloo and Varalotti. I told them, "more than that, my friend."
    regards,
    Varalotti

7. varalotti

Thanks Sunitha!

Dear Sunitha,
    thanks a ton for your congratulatory message. Will convey your wishes to my parents.
    The real greatness of this community,Sunitha, is that we meet on the level. That is when we meet here, all of us are perfectly equal. It is that spirit that has created so much of bon homie, so much of friendship and happiness to all.
    Thanks once again for the nice words,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Thanks, Sumi!

Hi Sumi,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes to me and to my parents.
    regards,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Thanks Selvi!

Hi Selvi,
    Thanks a ton for your nice words, Selvi. All of us are talented and equally so, Selvi. In fact the purpose of a forum like IL is bring out our talents. For example Chitra can cook and counsel, like no one else in the world. I saw some paintings done by some of the ILites. There comes a time when the talents of one or more are highlighted. That's all.
    Let's all thank the Indusladies Team for giving us such a wonderful opportunity.
    Thanks for your kind wishes, once again,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Thanks Shakthi and Vidhukumar!

Thanks a ton, Shakthi and Vidhukumar for your kind words and greetings. Nice of you Shakthi to mention the story, Varam Tha Kutti Devadhaiye. The English translation of this story broght me here and I owe that to you.
    Thanks Vidhukumar for the nice words. Take this as an opportunity to get familiar with your mother tongue.
    with love and affection,
    sridhar