1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Favourite Actor In Non-regional Language- Ji Sung, Zhang Zhehan

Discussion in 'TV' started by Caide, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

All of us have our own favourite actor/actresses in our regional languages/Indian languages. In my regional language Tamizh I found it hard to have favourites since I like actors from movies which they acted upon or their own strengths.

Strengths:
    Vijay - dance
    Surya- hardwork
    Ajith,vikram- no background but still rocking it
    Simran,ramba- dance
    Shreya- cutie pieee
    Trisha- visualise her in any trends of dress she will nail it
    And many others

As for movies:
    Karthi- theeran, kaithi
    Kathir- pariyerum perumal
    Jayam ravi- comali,Thani oruvan
    Jeeva- ko,rowthiram
    And the list continues

When it comes to actors/actress from Indian languages- the list becomes like unlimited meals.

Though I am from India I love asian dramas be it- mandrid,Chinese,Japanese,Thai,Korean, Taiwan. Unlike our Indian film industry they are very different. They need to get trained under any group or company and their company/ manager directs them what they should do- right from acting till marriage.

Many actors/actresses in Asian dramas have very good talents but JI SUNG and ZHANG ZHEHAN stood different from my views.

JI SUNG is a south Korean actor, 44 years.
    ZHANG ZHEHAN is a Chinese actor, 30 years

Both are very talented and from my view acting is in their blood and they crave for it and nailed it in their career. They worked really hard without background or group and came out with flying colours.

I really admire Ji sung for his talents. Even his smirk speaks according to my views. The more I see him the more I wonder how can somone be like so good in acting. His posture, his eyes everything speaks. One can realise how it feels to walk when you are hurt from his acting scenes. When he cries, get anger,laugh you can literally reciprocate him as you get more involved in it.

I started to notice him from his series- protect the boss. But the change over after that was very commendable.

Secret- hero-villian- hero . This is how his role will become in this series. If you wanna cry terribly go for this series but you won't stop in between.

Kill me heal me- same main leads. Do think multiple personality exists??. He will make to trust it from his splendid acting of him having 7 personality within. And particularly when he becomes a teen girl, things become hilarious. Must say the lip tint he used as a teen girl sold out in a day after the episode streamed .

Entertainer- many found it boring. But I loved it. Not everyone can raise again after taking a fall. Need strength to come back into the industry that is what it is about

Defendant- if you have watched prison break series, it may look funny when you watch prison breaking scenes. But it is one of the best series I have watched. It's not just about breaking out of prison it is all about law and how villainous one can be.

Doctor John and devil judge- totally different plots but how long can someone sustain to face things ? Both are very good series in their own ways. I like both the series

ZHANG ZHEHAN is very similar to JI SUNG. Both of their characters, acting skills match. Like I have said about JI SUNG, even zhehan's smile, acting tells everything. I have only watched his one series- WORD OF HONOR.

But the likeness towards him grew more when I watched his playing videos, behind the season clips etc., If you have seen people go into the games for playing for their country, you must see his videos. But they are only available in YouTube right now. He excels in every game and every coartists likes him. He worked very hard to become who he is right now. From very small roles to till now it was a rollercoaster ride for him and his love for his mom is so sweet. His ideology to work as many projects as you can when you have chance so that in future you won't regret if you don't get chance in industry is very commendable.

Hope no one face what zhehan is facing right now. Biggest scandal created by competitive society just because he became fame is beyond my imagination. Hoping for him to come back soon and let his case win. Though many of videos are taken down, you can still watch word of honor ( Netflix) and his game videos in youtube

Do share your favourite actors/actress and the reason for it

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
    aks12 likes this.

2. aks12

aks12 Bronze IL'ite

what is it? what scandal happened??

Caide likes this.
  3. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

You don't know about it?? Its talk of the town and among international fans.

This happened last August

Chinese actor Zhang Zhehan ‘pays heavy price’ by posing at Japan’s notorious Yasukuni Shrine; ‘all brands end cooperation’ - Global Times

All his shows were removed abruptly

This is the recent news ,he filed fir but still I am worried let's c wat happens

Beijing police accept defamation report by Chinese actor blacklisted for Yasukuni Shrine pictures in new development - Global Times

Its all bcz of competitive enemies, against BL series and some powerful higher ups .

Zhehan fell into it. You can say he was used to hide behind him. glad gong Jun escaped and zhehan's team for quick action

4. aks12

aks12 Bronze IL'ite

LOL if this is considered a scandal in the East Asian acting community then what does one say of the Weinstein and Prince Andrew ones!
    Clearly, I dont follow east Asian actors as much as you :) I was only aware of the recent scandal with the east Asian tennis star and politician

Caide likes this.
  5. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

I checked the ones which you have mentioned. As for as my views on the scandal which you have mentioned ,Weinstein and Peng shuai were directly involved . Weinstein has been given 23 years jail sentence as he was found guilty.

Whereas Peng shaui it's her post which made her head news. Now she and China's higher end are trying to solve as china will never let higher ends take the fall.

Prince Andrews, the case about him being involved in such issues is running from 2014.

The difference between all these and zhan zhehan is:

1. He just visited for wedding in Japan and took selfie as the cherry blossom looked pretty and this pic was taken in 2018. Why they didnt Mark him traitor, unpatriotic at that time? After 3 years , after he became fame , to make his company higher ends to take fall this was released intentionally. And they marked as traitor and unpatriotic now.

2. What's common between peng and zhehan is to cover higher up's they became prey

3. Before his scandal ,many scandals unveiled but his scandal made his career take a fall. His videos were removed,his series,weibo account was taken down and they banned him from performing any kind of art. They dint let him speak after his apology. Recently after fir, a video without him but his voice in background has been released where he is staying abt his fir

But now after all this chaos,it is been said that no such disbandment happened and they have accepted his fir. This is what made it biggest scandal. " Videos were taken down, his weibo account has been deleted, he wasn't allowed out, he was banned from performing art, he was named traitor".

I am not into scandals that much but this is different and made me keep a follow on it as I really wanna know what will happen and will he really come back?

6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

My favorite is Samantha now.
    She looks very nice these days with her fitness.

Another one is Malaika arora.She has never gone wrong when it comes to makeup,love her confidence, fitness.

I have only seen simran do hip shakes most of the time and sometimes dancers like ramya Krishna and rambha who is graceful with her moves never got their due as much as simran did.I know a thing or two about dancing and having won few competitions took the liberty to make this comment.Simran is not a bad dancer but being credited for dance compared tonher contemporaries did not feel right.Sorry if I offended Simran fans.

I liked genera who rocked her role in SS and she looked great with nice dressing in sachin.

Vijay is like fine wine.

Love surya’s transformation.

Vikram is multitalented.

Ajith is charming and nice smile.

Caide likes this.
  7. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Yeah my husband is a big big fan of Samantha( so she is passive hatred from me lol)

I like Shreya saran's make up sense. Cutie pie. And low hip skirts never looked bad on her unlike nayanthara.

True I wondered why Ramba wasn't considered for her dance when compared to simran

Genelia ,I never knew she is that beutiful. Oy few moments were captured splendidly in camera. Ex: jaane tu mera kya hai song from jaane tu ya jaane Na and idicha pacharasi song from uthama puthiran

anika987 likes this.
  8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I like shreya saran too.Have seen her in person in a show in 2004. She looked just like how u see her in movies.

Same show I saw genelia.After boys movie.She looked like a barbie

I like Rambha a lot especially in ullathai all tha.fresh and sweet

Caide likes this.
  9. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Both are my fav :beer-toast1:

I have never seen any actors in person pa:(

anika987 likes this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I have seen a lot:)

Least favorite was bhanupriya who looked so sad in cotton chudidhar in airport.many years back.

Another one is sada..

She didn’t look as good as in movies.

Trisha was fantastic .saw her during her modeling days.She looked very western and awesome.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
    Caide likes this.