1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Encounters With God!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jan 28, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sarasvadivu,

You made this blogspace holy with the picture of Her. I am really, really happy that this blog has given you the inspiration to write about Her. Please do it. We are looking forward to read your blogs.

When She is with you all roads lead to love. You will never come to a cross road. When She's there for you you don't want anything else.

Please share your experiences and insights with us.
    sridhar

2. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanx for having responded Sir.
    I totally agree with your lines, "When 'SHE' is with me there's no crossroad, but all roads lead only to divine love.

Please continue to offer me your unstinted support by reading my blogs( even if they seem to be amateurish) and offer your valuable comments.

Regards
    Sarasvadivu...

3. varalotti

You are most welcome, Saras. Will do that.
    sridhar

4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir,
    This is one of the finest post I have read from you....I think it is God only who made me look at your God & His Love folder else I would have missed it....

All the spiritual article needs in depth reading so I take a time when I can absorb them slowly so today was one such time as my DH is touring so had lots of time on hand went thru your blogpost and all the FBs...

During my childhood I didnt have much devotion only during my marriage time there were huge problems during that time Amma came on one of my aunts body and from then alll the problems vanished and also my affair with Her started....I would like to share my sides story as well....

Itv was just 4 days to my marriage I was going to bathroom I felt like someone pushed me hard from the front that I fell down on my back in the process badly hurt my hand.
    The pain was very severe that just a touch used to send renting pain thru my limbs I used yelp in pain so I went to doctor who on examining said my hand needs to be plastered for 3 months my mom was aghast as all the arrangements for my marriage were complete now if I were put on sling she didnt like the idea doctor by Gods grace doctor too didnt have time that day so he just put my hand in sling but no pads n asked to come the next day...My mom was worried may it was her prayer that suddenly Goddess appeared on my aunt n asked her not to worry n called me to her n stroked my hand and asked me to lift my hand I refused as I thought my aunt was acting n one of her gimmick but MOTHER took my hand lifted it up to my surprise there was no pain.... after that when Mother went away from my aunts body I tried to lift my hand ouch.....I couldnt it hurt like hell from then I started to believe her asked Her forgive ness next day when my mom com0pleted her puja Goddess once again came n asked me do you doubt me...... I said "I made the mistake but now I dont Doubt you Amma, please help me" She just smiled n again stroked my hand asked me chant Her mantra n vanished from that moment I didnt have any pain ...
    I Became Her devotee to this day whenever I am in trouble I just pray Her "Amma...I had to go thru this else You would not have let me be in this situation...I ask You just one thing Please Be with me in the form of Courage to face this situation".......Like this I have faced many situations n come out unscathed only becos SHE is with me.....:bowdown:bowdown

5. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi ,
    I went thru your poem wow what a lucid wording one can sense it flowing thru your heart as one reads the poem.......

6. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

That was really touching to read Sridhar. Felt very happy reading it. Thanks. -rgs

7. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear Varalotti Sir,

Happy Birthday wishes dear sir!!

May the year ahead be filled with more of SUCCESS AND SOLACE for you in every way.

>It was a Friday.
    >My mother used to make payasam (a sweet-dish that is served along with food) for all my birthdays.
    --Hey! today too {29th April, 2011}happens to be a Friday!

Here's some virtual payasam .. a bunch of flowers..a greeting-card and above all the Lord...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Love,

Saras.

8. varalotti

Dear, dear Saras,
    You almost made me cry with your nice greetings, the beautiful pictures and above all your remembering the day.
    I have posted a special blog on this day to get wishes and blessings from all of you. Visit the blog when you have time.
    How am I going to thank you Saras? I can't even begin doing it.
    love,
    sridhar