1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Encounter with HIM!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Sep 24, 2007.

1. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Hi Mals,

Wow... that was nice description of ur meeting "Ganapati Bappa". Even i have been longing to meet him and offer my paryers to him. i have heard and seen so much (on TV)about this particular Ganapati, that i m deseprate to meet him.

Thanks for taking us down ur memory lane. I virtually felt like me going thru all the Happenings. Like SS mentioned, i too make it a point to visit siddhivinyak and Mahalakshmi everytime i visit Mumbai and i get a tremendous amount of Satisfaction.
    Here i do take a virtual darshan of "Siddhivinyak" Online every tuesday and feel Blessed.

cheers
    vaidehi

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vaidehi,

Thanks for the colourful reply.

Love

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Nice encounter Mals...Happy to read that you are guided by Him to have an encounter with Him.. Ganapathi Bappa Moriyaa...
    even till today I believe that He had guided us through our travel to India (which was after 10 years from USA)..with 3 children, my mil and lots of luggages...I don't know how my dh has managed all of us...but we got help from a 'stranger' who looked like my cousin, who volunteered himself to help us in getting the luggage which was lost on its transit and showing us the easy way to get out of that big queue..and much more...he even gave us his tel. no which I had noted down...but I was too tired to check it out...at that time.bonk..but I don't know if I can call him, now and say 'thanks' for his help..
    sriniketan

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Sri,

Your prayers have made God come in disguise and help you. I think you should call him up and thank him. It is never too late to thank someone.

God bless!