1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

my emotional mom

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by lavii, Jul 7, 2010.

1. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Hey lavii,

just wanted to drop by and say GOOD LUCK on your delivery!! Wish you the best!!

2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

ASG
    how r u?
    thanks for the wishes dear

3. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Lavi dear best wishes for a safe delivery---this is the main work for you now-----be happy or bp will shoot up--think about your mother later---she is in deep depression and u dont have the strength now to look after it now-----wait patiently all will fall in place, mama may brighten after your delivery--grandchild---her depression---may need tablets -and love, security,---all this will happens slowly--just tell her u will always love and support her now:drowning

4. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

malligashivaram
    thanks for the wishes
    ya may be my kid brings change in myself and helps mom get better
    thanks for those encouraging words

5. mapleleaf

mapleleaf Silver IL'ite

Hey Lavi Good luck with your delivery. Remember you are now more responsible towards your baby than anybody else. That lil life inside you depends totally on you, so try to stay calm, eat good food, gain good strength and prepare yourself for the baby to arrive.
    I can understand how devastating it is for you to hear your mom talk emotionally or negatively, but next time she does that please don't react to it, just keep quite and let it pass. Things will calm down and all of you will be too busy tending to the baby to remember all these little tiffs.
    Keep us posted on your health, i wish you a very healthy and safe delivery.

6. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

Hey Lavii,

Just left you a message at Sisterly Blues thread.

Take it easy. Do not stress yourself so much. Take care of yourself and good luck with the delivery.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lavi

As others have said dont worry about anything now. Mom will be alright after the baby is born. You should be calm at this time and dont get tensed. All the best for safe delivery. We all are there for you . Leave everything to God , He will take care and everything will be alright.

love and kisses
    viji

8. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

mapleleaf thank you so much for those soothening words i dono what i am talking or doing..but ya trying to keep my calm like you mentioned

archana
    chekced your messege in other thread too..thanks so much for comforting words

viji amma
    i dono if this is harmones acting on me so badly ...i am not talking sense when i am talking ..i am making people feel bad..could be mom or dh ...like you said amma may be baby brings life back in my mom ...thanks amma for stepping in and wishing

9. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Lavii... we all at office laugh at each other on a drastic tranformation on how we react to even office stuff post motherhood and rejoin after maternity leave.. the thresholds do increase.. some ppl have patience by birth and some develop it with marriage & kids :biglaugh:biglaugh....

I again wish you all the best for a smooth delivery and get some homeopathic meds for you and your mom if you guys are still feeling depressed/low or talking negative.. I took them post delivery and it worked.

10. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Lavii.. yes and last few hrs before delivery you wont make sense at all to all those shoutings and screamings...

When I was in OT and docs were trying for an emergency spinal ansthesia I was screaming and doc asked me what was so bad about it and I told her... all ladies delivering do shout and scream becos it pains so am I... their entire team just laguhed and laughed and then she told me if this 5th time also it fails then I'll slice you without anesthesia :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl