1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Dream home!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Beryl, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Beryl

Beryl Silver IL'ite

Today was a day like yesterday, same like day before yesterday and exactly same like days gone last week. I am having a typhoid fever and on leave from study and work. So here I am.. back on my blog after a year (exact).

It’s been some months that I was been on a strict time schedule. Every of my works divided accordingly and have been using the ‘saved up time’ to write on my lil’ notebook. I carry around a little note book and try to jot down everything whenever I can. There's something magical about the whole process of capturing everything and putting into a word form. And I always loved my lil’ book. Now being free all the time, its somewhere stacked inside my handbag.

Mine was an arranged marriage. As my dad had a major health concern, everything followed quickly and we were married in a temple in 28 days. There was a point when the wedding was about to drop on some personal issues. But his family had faith on us and went forward with it. Maybe my parent’s prayers worked, not mine for sure. So between those issues we didn’t get time to know each other. Nothing did I knew about him when got married. Due to some visa issues I couldn’t accompany him when he left me after 15 days. I was crying my lungs out when my parents came to airport to see me off. When I reached here after two months I noticed, everything was so carefully placed and perfectly arranged. Always asked earlier on those days myself ‘do I belong here?’ I was reluctant to unpack my luggage. Husband is a workaholic, so hardly I get to see him. Soon I found a job and we both had less time for each other. Never gets time to think about life.

Now been on leave and nothing to do, I have more time for everything. I learned so many things about my husband. Household chores are now titled to him. He is not working overtime these days, a real gentleman who is taking a good care of me. Maybe from now on I will love to fall sick. Though I know, I am not his first love, I am just happy having a wonderful person around. His first love is ‘work’ and second love is ‘watching news’. Whenever I watch him coming home, I feel home walking to me. This ‘typhoid days’ are one of my happiest days in my life.

I am here from past 7 months. My home, which I didn’t know existed ever and the very thought that I was walking towards it all my years, feels heaven. This feeling didn’t come right away when I entered this house, but took some months to reach me. Now I know I am home. I reached my dream home. :)

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Beryl,

Happy diwali my dear IL. Take care of your health. Whole hearted understanding write up. The deep love thoughts were very well expressed and May GOD bless you always with good health .

3. Beryl

Beryl Silver IL'ite

Thanks Sreemanavaneeth for being the first to comment :)
    Diwali wishes to you too..
    Thank you again!

4. mariselviprabu

mariselviprabu Silver IL'ite

nice post...realisation and acceptance is a way to happiness itself..enjoyed reading..

5. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Hi Beryl,

Hope you have recovered by now from typhoid.
    That was really a wonderful presentation of your feelings. Enjoyed reading.
    Finally reached your dream home, hope all your dreams get fulfilled with addition of more sweet & precious moments ahead.

Regards,
    Latha.

6. Beryl

Beryl Silver IL'ite

Thank you Latha.. That was so kind of you :) I am all myself again.. Thank you again!!

7. Beryl

Beryl Silver IL'ite

Thank you Mariselvi :) Happy that you enjoyed it..