1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Doctor's handwriting

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sunayna85, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Sunayna85

Sunayna85 New IL'ite

I was chatting with my doc when he told me to analyze his signature. I had the time and said to myself - Why not?

When I saw that he suffered from backache, my initial bias told me not to tell him.

Later As i realized that there were a lot of other things that got clubbed together and the backache trait was prominent, I decided to tell him but I chose my words carefully. I said, “I know that you are a doctor and might have treated it by now, but your signature shows that you suffer from back ache”

He replied “Yes, doctors also die u know”

To which I smiled and justified “Ya, but I thought u must have treated it by now”

He explained that there was a small formation in his back and it would trigger due to stress only and he didn't say much and we went to the next topic

Anyway, I realized that how prejudiced I can be... not just like a graphologist but also as an human being. We assume that our docs are close to God. For some reason don’t we all assume that nothing bad can happen to them?