1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Diary

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by mithila kannan, Jul 31, 2010.

1. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Dear Mythila aunty,

I :bowdown to you for your sense of adventure because that is what this is. Keeping a diary is in itself an intimidating chore but you have chosen to have one on IL where scores of readers have access to it. That takes a lot of courage in my humble opinion.

Please continue to write and inspire the many amateur writers like me in this forum. And take care of your health too.

2. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear meena,
    Thank you for that lovely comment.I enjoyed reading it lovely to have friends like you.
    love
    mithila

3. mithila kannan

My dear Kamalji,
    Thank you for that lovely fb.
    love
    mithila

4. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear Mithila mam,

As usual it was a beautiful piece of writing from you. It was as if you are talking to us directly. Lastly your advise on not getting angry at maid and see the good times she spent with us and took care of us, I felt as it was directed to me, because I was really going thru that mood only since last couple of days. I know that she had some problems at her home and she had helped me when I needed her many days, but her sudden leave for the last 15 days has really angered me, as it has upset my whole system . But as you said, we should see the good side of people , and I should also try to see the positives in her.

Enjoyed reading your diary.

5. mithila kannan

My dear radhi,
    It was wonderful to read your frank mail.But all of us go through this phase some time or other.When we realise the futility of getting angy with people for no fault of thirs,then we are on the right track.
    love
    mithila