1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Daughter's Wedding - The Post And the Pictures

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Feb 17, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sindhu,
    thanks for the kind wishes and congratulations. Happy that you enjoyed the narration.
    Attend a marriage every now and then. Next time when you visit India let us know. My DW and I would take you to a number of weddings.
    thanks for the enquires regarding my Dad.
    regards,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Thanks Neem for the kind words.
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Hello Nehaja,
    You are most welcome. Thanks for the wishes. Yes, IL queens taking part in the wedding was the icing on the cake.
    thanks once again for the nice words.
    love,
    varalotti

4. varalotti

Bhargavi,
    thanks for invoking the blessings of the Almighty. The lessons I learnt are universal and can be applied to anybody. But everybody has to learn his or her own lessons in his or her own way. Bhargavi, I have more than two dozens of friends and relatives who celebrated their children's marriages. Every one's experience was unique.
    Soon there will be a time to share your learnings. And we might all learn a lesson or two.
    My brothers and the rest of the family was my greatest strength in this process. They have been so all my life. This occasion made me realise it even more.
    love,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

thanks luckybychance for the kind words and wishes.
    sridhar

6. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridharji

Happy marriage life to Preethy & Anand.....
    I visualised each and every part of the post but was very much touched by the tearful moments.
    I also noticed my mother looking sad but with a smiling face whenever I refer my home in the other way.She couldn't tell me that but I understood now what it meant to her .
    Regarding the photos I can't see the attachment.Please help me Sreedharji.
    Thanks for sharing

7. varalotti

Hello Saraswathi,
    Yes, I know that you are not regular in this sub-forum and that the minimum that is needed to make you visit is to perform my daughter's wedding. ha ha Just kidding.
    I now to shudder to think Saraswathi, what would have happened if I had refused my DD's love? May be the wedding could have been grand but it would not have been happy.

Yes, the CA friend did make me cry. So did my brothers. My brother in law. The ILites and every one who wished and prayed for me in IL.

Oh, you belong to Tenkasi. We can have an ILites meeting there. My DW and I would love to drive down. She has not visited Courtrallam so far.

Thanks once again for your kind wishes.
    love,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Dear bas,
    Will surely remember 10/3. Even if I don't please give me a reminder in the morning.
    Indhu might feel lonely. So I am looking for a bride myself more for her sake than for mine. To keep her company. ha ha ha
    love
    boost

9. deepavvv

deepavvv New IL'ite

nice writeup sir.....god bless the couple:)

10. prijan

prijan Senior IL'ite

respected sir.
    wishing your daughter and son in law all the happiness in their married life.
    after reading the post,the lines kept coming back to my mind.my prayers to emperumal that he gives you lot of happiness,great health and let the divine power guide you in all your endeavour.
    my best wishes to you and your family.
    i was having divine darshan of lord rama,sithamma and lakshmana along with other brothers in ayodhya.it is a rare sight.
    it was such a divine sight to see and the smiling rama and sitha is still in my eyes.
    i pray that the divine family blesses your family and friends.
    prijan.