1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My dad passed away

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by JayaJ, Apr 30, 2008.

1. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

So sorry about your loss dear Jaya. Parents are one's anchor in life. I can only imagine how tough this time is for you and your family. Girls in particular are very close to the parents especially as they grow older.

Do take care of yourself, especially now because you are nuturing a new life within you. Of course, your Mom needs a lot of emotional support too and reading your loving post I know that you will provide that supprt to your Mom very well.

Do remember to take care of your health in all of this.

My best wishes to you and your family to find the strength to deal with this tragedy.

Luv,
    SS

2. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jaya,
    My heart felt condolence.No words can console you.Your father should be proud of his daughters.His blessings will always be with you.I pray to god to give strength to your family to pass trhrough this difficult situation.

Take care dear

love,
    ammu

3. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jaya,
    please accept my condolences, may your fathers soul rest in peace.
    Take care of your mom and your family members too

4. Bhanvi

Bhanvi Senior IL'ite

Dear Jaya

My sincere condolence to u and to your family.May God give u and your family emotional strength to face the difficult time.Take Care

BYE

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya,

Please accept our heartfelt condolences.I know what u must be going thru.

You 3 sisters are worthy daughters of a worthy father.His sould will always be at peace, knowing u all did what u could.

Whenever u think of him,. think of him joyfully, of the great times u had, and u will aways have a smile when u remembner him.

And whenever u are in a problem, think of yur dad, and how he would have advised u in that situation, and i swear, u will get ur answer to the problem immediatly.Their souls are always there for our well being.

so remember him with all yr love and dont greive, that will make his soul sad.He would want all of u to be smiling always.

Regards.kamal

6. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

jaya,
    Please accept my heartfelt condolence.

Please take care of your mother who would be going thru a tough phase of her life.

regards,
    sreelata.s

7. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jaya

Please , accept my heartfelt condolences on sad demise of your dad. Lose of parents is an irreparable loss. Words fall short to describe this loss.

Death is inevitbale, but still to prepare oneself mentally for the death of one's parent is a difficult task.

Iam sure your dad died a peaceful death, as he was conetended to see all his daughter well settled and responsible human beings. May his soul rest in peace.

may GOD give strength to your mom to bear this loss, as all of you will get busy with your lives and she is going to feel this loss the greatest.

Take care
    Ansh

8. Jyosna

Jyosna New IL'ite

Dear Jaya,

My sincere condolences to you are your family on the demise of your beloved dad.
    I hope god gives you and your family the strength to cope up with this difficult time, and more so for your mom. Be stong and help your mom with this phase.
    With tears filling my eyes, I just happened to miss my parents even more as all I can do is just talk to them over the phone, which I just did. We are their 3 daughters too.

However, Be happy for him that god has ended all his suffering. May his soul rest in peace.

Take care n God Bless,
    Jyosna.

9. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Jaya,

My heartfelt condolences to you...

May his soul rest in peace...

10. diwali

diwali Senior IL'ite

Dear Jaya,

Plz accept my deepest condelence , May GOD give Strenth to ur mom and ur family to bare this difficulty
    take care of u.

Regards,
    Sri