1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"my Cup Of Tea"

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Sumeru

Sumeru New IL'ite

It must have been the moment of your life(at least till date) ! Must have been a lovely gift to get an opportunity to be with someone so dear and close. Good Luck and happy times ahead !

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My Sweety Ramya,

I was wondering where are you and Lo!! when I saw your thread just jumped in. You were having rocking time with your friend Nithya leaving me alone!! Kidding, I can feel every word you have penned, as me too treasure my friendship. All my tiredness, anger, sickness (if any), just vanishes the moment I see my friend. I do not take people close to me very easily, but once I do, they are with me forever. It was a nice thread.
    Sweety, thanks for giving a link to my thread on age and friendship. You will always remain my sweety. I like your name very much. Ramya topped with Sweety.. nice na..

3. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

My dear most Chithu sis,:bowdown

Thank you so much for having dropped in your feedback. Really a treasure to me!! Yes indeed, with all your blessings and prayers, we will lead a bounty life together without stepping back onto our "days (should I say, "years") of solitude" !!

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  4. RamyaVaradharajan

Lovely Srini ma'am,Bow

How can my threads go unnoticed by your best self !!!

Thank you very much for your kind words. My prayers for you and your friends for a "re-union" that you are awaiting with great zeal !!

Looking forward (eagerly) for a "master-creation" from your desk !! :clap

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

5. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Anushiv ma'am,

First I should say, you always move me thoroughly into tears of happiness with your unique way of addressing me .. "Ramyam" !!Bow:kiss

This time last night, I tried to convey my best wishes for your useful "calculator" and at the same time my thread was enriched with your feedback !! :) Coincidence that made me "to touch the wood" nearby !!

Thank you very much for the generous praise that you had showered ma'am. In-fact, the whole narrative just flowed through when I recollected what I experienced. Still trying to climb down from "clouds nine" to "planet earth" :-D

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

6. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Hi Janani

I am glad to know that you got in touch with your dear friend da! A very beautiful write-up!! May you both share that single(your) cup of tea from now on forever....:)

Love
    Meena

7. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Sindhuja ma'am,

A hearty welcome. Its a pleasure that I could take you back the memory lane that we all cherish in life !! Thank you so much for your kind words and support.

Feeling really happy that you met your friend Usha. The auspicious time will surely come when there will be a pat on your back and you will turn to see a shocking surprise from your dear most friend :clap:-D:queen

(Waiting to see you hit the "Snippets" column very soon !!)

Always our prayers and wishes.

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

8. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most and lovable Shanthi ma'am Bow

Thank you very much for your wishes and prayers. Yes, absolutely true. What was told by Nithya's mom when I left their house to mine; you echoed again !! :-D

Our bond gets stronger every time you share your opinions (with me) on a "motherly tone" !! :bowdown:kiss

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

9. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most SS ma'am Bow:bowdown

Very kind of you for going through Malspie madam's creation and my feedback too. Really shows your sincerity and patience. Thank you very much for the encouragement and support that I always treasure. This is the one constant factor that makes "creation after creation" a valuable hit in our IL !!

My wishes fulfilled ma'am:-D Now its just global harmony and peace !! May your defined "stars" shine its best in all our lives for a better tomorrow !! :kiss:clap:cheers

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

10. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Veda anna, Bow

Thank you so much for your kind words and support that you extend always. Very true, the closeness with our friends is "expressed" and "projected" a million times more than the actual scenario when "solitude" creeps in !! I felt it for the very first time when I met Nithya after six long years. My prayers for our healthy friendship to grow manifold times will continue to linger within me.

Thank you once again :)

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan