1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My BIG, FAT, CHUNKY tale on WHAT, WHY, HOW about me !!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sabitha_K, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Monifa,

Wow you have chosen an endearing and coveted epithet for me !!! I am honoured to be bestowed with this title now.

Monifa, thanks a lot for your presence here.

You just made me SO HAPPY with your sweet one liner which surmounts to pages of love , warmth and encouragement.

2. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Spiderman,

Golly ! You just enriched the title conferred by Monifa by adding Super.
    :crazy

No no no...you guys can't do this to me...behold ..what do I see..something is bulging ...ouch ..Oh my I am just bloating with all your love and such candied compliments.I hope I do not revert to my former self now.

Thanks a lot for such delicious comments which I slurped up eagerly.

Your presence always ushers in breeze of warmth and zing with your charismatic personality.:thumbsup

3. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Raba,

I am so glad that we are bumping into each other more often as I envisaged coz I really love your sense of humour and amazing spirit which livens up the atmosphere.

Thank you so much for your comments..

Hmm..you might have to travel back in time to believe now.The proof would be in the roly-poly hands :crazy:crazy that offer you the pudding ! (Well it is a different tale that I would not have shared my desserts :rant)

4. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

A very good morning to you Sabitha,

A very timely post indeed from you, just as I sit infront of the laptop surfing IL with a cuppa in hand and beginning to wonder "Should I skip gym today?"

I am not skipping my gym and infact will be looking forward to spending and enjoying my time there here-on.

What an inspiring post from you and like Raba says, I find it hard to believe that you were once a rolly polly sweet little thing :). I so agree with you when you say that the drive to win the battle must come from within. Externally sourced inspiration may or may not take you long distance and will fade off with time. I have been fighting this battle as well for sometime now and let me give myself a little credit by saying that I did manage to come down a couple of dress sizes. It feels awesome to be able to fit into some shapely tops and the confidence that springs inside is unexplainable. It gives you an extra inch or two to your height, arms get longer and don't hesitate to give anybody a warm hug, there is a smile always on your face, your voice goes up a few decibals......There are so many things that you never noticed about yourself, that will show their faces. Skirts were something I never ever imagined myself in but now I find myself giving it a thought!

I seem to be going on and on here. Very sincerely from my heart I want to say that your post surely did pep me up. Like another friend of mine who keeps telling me to do things that I would like to try but never had the courage to attempt, you seem to be giving me the same message. Thank you!

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saby

A wonderful write up as usual which has inspired me to write about myself as I was always thin whole of my life. I had put on weight only after retirement that too only for sometime again I have reduced.

I know I cant write the way you write because you are a great writer and when I read your posts I have to refer to the dictionary for some words.

Writing is my pleasure and to share my experience with all the Ilites makes me happy.

love
    viji

6. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Ambika,

Thanks a lot for stepping in and penning your thoughts on inspiration.

Oh my ! Do not cross your fingers too tight that you sprain them , as we need those delicate ones to type some of your finest posts ..:thumbsup

Sometimes my adrenaline pumps too high ( especially on fridays ) that I come up with such dictionary dissecting posts !

Anyways, good to see you hear and have a fantastic weekday.:cheers

7. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dearest Shiva,

I knew that if there was one person in this whole universe who could understand what I had written, that would be YOU

As you are reaching the end of the journey, I am expecting a masterpiece from you which would overshadow any inspirational snippets ever posted in IL.Your daily blogs are truely amazing ( I keep harping about them as I never get tired or lose interest to read them ) and I know that you would experience something out of this world in few weeks/months which would make you see see your life in a different skyline .

The events depicted in the snippet happened around 9 years back.I won my weight battle around 8 years back.I know one of the constant fear that lurks in our minds is WHAT IF I GAIN BACK EVERYTHING.No worries ! Once you whack the enemy hard it takes time to regain foothold again.So enjoy your weight loss journey and the days aftermath ....:thumbsup

Hold on..I forgot to tell you something.It really means a LOT TO ME to see you here as you are someone I admire from my heart.Cheers and have a great weekend !

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha,

It is very hard to imagine you as a chubby youngster. Your present look is surely an evidence to your strong will power and the hard work you must have put in to realize the image you had for yourself. My hats off to you.[​IMG]
    Success adorns you beautifully!

L, Kamla

9. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Malligashivaram,

I wish I had the magic wand you described and I would have used it on me long back.

Good to see you here and don't worry about food.People who can't compromise on food would also eventually lose weight albeit more time.
    A lot depends on your body type.

I am yet to try your tantalizing recipes and post my comments
    Ta take care..

10. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Aruna , that is what friends are for !

If I cannot make you lose weight I can atleast make you look taller by pulling your leg ..:crazy

Well, you have trained your knights quite nicely.Would you be interested in an exchange programme to send some of them over here so that they inculcate in my knights the sense of duty around the clock