My beautiful and memorable trip

Discussion in 'Travel' started by kanaka Raghavan, Jul 8, 2010.

1. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

hello kanaka ji,

2day only read ur Europe trip..seems u enjoyed a lot....congrats...send me the snaps also....iam eager to go one trip like this..i have started forcing my hubby...:) regards to ur daughter...bye

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Gayu
    Thanks a lot.Have you come back from your vacations?How is your son?How is enjoying his vacations.My daughter is fine.Enjoying her holidays.

3. bhansnig

bhansnig Senior IL'ite

Hi kanaki
    How are you? Join FB also. Shobana also has joined the bandwagon recently. Jyothi is also there .

4. kanaka Raghavan

Yeah I will.Will be nice seeing you all there.How are you?All the best to your daughter,let her come out with flying colors.Is she as studious as mom?

5. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Kanaka

Your write-up on your trip to Europe is very interesting and very informative also I could understand your joy in your report.

Kanaka, you have written that your children study in Dubai and come from AbuDhabi every day............. really? Is it not too tiring and taxing for the children to undergo this daily? Or I got it wrong???????? Which school are they going to?

To reduce the size of the pics, please open them in .paint and click ctrl+W and reduce the size to 60% both hori and verti. Then reduce the attributes to clear away the remaining white portions. Your pics memory will be reduced to upload easily. I saw only one pic in this taken at Jungfrau.

Best Regards
    Shanti

Best

6. kanaka Raghavan

Thanks
    My children go to academic city,they study in a college there not school.Regarding the photos,I will do the needful.

7. bhansnig

bhansnig Senior IL'ite

Hi Kanaki
    What are your children doing? Mine is in 12th.Wants to pursue engineering. She is not like me. More of a dreamer and jack of all trades master of none types. Hope she will get into a good college.
    Jyothi has one daughter who has just graduated this year. Jayanthi has three grown up sons.
    Nice meeting you here. Will catch up later.

8. kanaka Raghavan

Thanks for viewing my post.i am happy that you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed posting it.

9. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Hi Kanaka ji,

How are you and ur daughter? :)

Juyst today saw your Europe trip..Woow..you seems to have enjoyed a lot....congrats...post us some snaps too....we are too planning to have a lovely trip like this.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful trip with us.

10. kanaka Raghavan

Dear Laddu bala
    How are you?How is the little one?Hope I am not getting confused this time.Gaya has older son,am I correct?
    We both are fine.Daughter's college is reopening tomorrow.How was your vacation?Enjoyed my trip very much.It looks like dream now.Will try to post the pictures. somehow.