My beautiful and memorable trip

Discussion in 'Travel' started by kanaka Raghavan, Jul 8, 2010.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACKS.GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED READING IT.:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

2. sandhya159

sandhya159 New IL'ite

My name is Sandhya, from Bangalore staying in Dubai for an year after marriage. I am excited after reading ur article.... Even I am planning for a trip to Europe, hence request you to give me some suggestion... when is the best time to visit, what will be the total expenditure... it is worth travelling in tours or travelling on our own.... what are preparations we need to do for the trip...

Eagerly waiting for your reply

Regards
    Sandhya

3. kanaka Raghavan

Sandhya
    We went by SOTC tours,they have their offices in Dubai as well.They have different kinds of packages,for example 7 days,11 days ,17 days,depends on which you want to go_One of my friends said they went before May end the weather was good and they could the famous TULIP fields.After the month of May you cannot see them.When we went in the end of June it was pretty hot in Paris and the rest of the places.Only London was cold,but to London we went earlier on our own,as the tour hardly covered many places in London.As you see in my earlier posts you can know the cost and other details.Seeing a vegetarian food is a big problem,so for us this tour was wonderful food provided was excellent.Seeing each and every place on our own has its own advantages and dis advantages.We found this tour nice and suitable.Any further clarification I will be glad to help.

4. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I am a bit late...but I just read your post. its a great writeup! Wish I have a chance sometime to visit.

5. kanaka Raghavan

No issues,Rakhii,glad you enjoyed reading it.Thanks for the feedback.