1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Muthu, A true friend

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ganges, Jun 8, 2010.

1. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear gjaya

thank you for the nice fb friend.

ganges

2. devapriya

devapriya IL Hall of Fame

your words about your dearest friend were very touching ma....i too join with you to pray for her and her family.....

3. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

thank you deva

ganges

4. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear ganges

even i remember u wrote earlier about her. Yes your friend indeed is very courageous woman. It take courage to marriage a handicapped person. Everyone marrys a normal person, and later something happen they live with it.

But to hunt for a handicapped person and marry him, Salute to ur friend.

5. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear radsahana

yes she is a courageous woman. after her husbands death she alone took command of the family and that too with a child who is having heart problem. she is extraordinary. thanks for the fb dear.

ganges

6. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganga ma........very lovely narration of your friend MUTHU......
    I wish both her daughters a very happy married life !!
    Muthu is indeed a great soul !!

7. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear sudha

thank you for joining me to wish the girls future dear. thank you very much for the fb

ganges

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganges,

I am overwhelmed. People like Muthu exist and that is why the world still goes around and the sun shows up everyday.

You were very honest about your feelings for Muthu and I appreciate that. I suppose it is very hard for ordinary people like us to understand the Muthus of the world. But I wish there were more Muthus.

There is a wealth of wisdom that we could learn and imbibe from her. She did keep her word after all, married a very special person and made a difference to the normal world. You are really lucky to count her amongst your friends and thanks to you, I got to know about her.

It is very easy to be generous and kind when all is normal and everything goes well. There are many people who have been challenged by fate and see no more hope to carry on like a normal person in this world where only the fittest survive. If Muthu did not exist, how do we 'otherwise blind' people even realize about such magnanimity? I do know a couple of very very special and dear people who come very close to your Muthu. I am blessed too. :thumbsup

L, Kamla

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  9. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear kamla,

first of all I am blessed to get a fb from such a senior person in indus family. Yes very true dear, we like ordinary human being never imagined that she was talking all through our teenage about such type of marriage.
    I really am blessed to have her as my best friend. thanks for the detailed fb kamla. And nice to hear there are more muthus wo are close to you and very eager to hear from you.

ganges

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Oh Ganges,

You make me feel like a ripe old aged senior person!:rotfl
    I happen to see this post as soon as l logged in here and it was my luck I got to read it.

As for the 'Muthus' I know, I don't think I can write about them. They are very private people and I would not like to infringe on their privacy. But believe you me, nice and kind people exist around us and it is up to us to recognize their greatness.

L, Kamla