Must read- esp for my friend inlovewithmylife, & all the mothers & expectant mothers!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by swee2, Nov 17, 2011.

1. swee2

swee2 Silver IL'ite

Yesterday i read a post by my friend on IL about the problems she's facing during her pregnancy. She is going through a tough time during this phase of life. When i was thinking about that,i thought of writing something which i felt for her and for every mother.
    Please read..

I am at my in-laws place, that is hyderabad. I've got married in a nice joint family with so many flavours in it. My maternal place is jaipur & of course very far away from here.
    In my daily routine, i miss my mom a hundred times a day. This is because, she was the only one without whom i could'nt do a single thing. And now when i am married, i just think, what hardships a mother goes for the sake of her family. As i think this, i wish to write down my feelings in words . But its really difficult to shape out my feelings into a perfect looking article, but i will try my level best & lets see how it comes out.

A mother, right from the birth of her child, comes into existence, she never has existed before. At this point of life the journey of a mother begins. She loses her sleep, but never frowns because the joy of being a mother overlaps all the stress in her. It is not at all EASY to carry a baby in ourselves for continuous 9 months , but a mother does so, with a dream of being a mother inside her.

Being pregnant , in my opinion, is the toughest thing in this whole world. A pregnant woman cant sleep properly, feels nauseated every now & then, cramping in all her body, still she smiles for she's happy being pregnant.
    To support my views , i would like to quote a few lines with reference to ISLAM for a pregnant woman:

- A woman who's pregnant, gets the sawaab(good deeds) equivalent to fasting the whole day & worshiping the whole night.
    ( pure din ke roze ka sawaab aur puri raat ibaadat karne ka sawaab)

- Every pain that a pregnant woman feels during her pregnancy or because of that is of great worth. She's considered to be the one in JIHAAD & if she dies because of her pregnancy, she is considered a SHAHEED (martyr).

-every 2 rakaats , that a pregnant woman recites is equivalent or better that 1000 rakaats recited by any normal woman.

- when its the labor time, all the angels of the skies, pray for the mother & her child to come out succesfully.

These quotes made me feel proud that i am going for a pregnancy, not only me but any pregnant woman would feel the same. Not only during pregnancy but in islam, a woman is considered so great, especially the MOTHER!
    It is believed that he who serves his mother , serves the whole world.
    A mother is great as she does a million things for us which cant be explained in words. What i mentioned above, is just a small fraction of the mother's hardships, which is so big & endless!

I would conclude it all by a simple islamic thought:
    '' he who has his mother with him..
    .. Has the JANNAH in his home''

5 people like this.

2. sujisaran

sujisaran Silver IL'ite

Re: Must read- esp for my friend inlovewithmylife, & all the mothers & expectant moth

hi swee2

you explained motherhood very nicely and pregnancy is not a sick it is a sweet and enjoyable journey because each and everyday baby growing in the womb and he/she getting all affection and sorrows from mother so we should always be stress free and maintain good mental peace!!! nice write up!! i am waiting for my motherhood when it will come god knows!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. swee2

swee2 Silver IL'ite

Re: Must read- esp for my friend inlovewithmylife, & all the mothers & expectant moth

Hey sujisaran!! I am glad for your first FB for my post. Really, no matter how many problems a pregnant woman suffers , still the pain or discomfort is totally of great worth.
    Thnx for posting ur comment!!!!

4. swee2

swee2 Silver IL'ite

I hope all pregnant women might have the same feeling!!!

5. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

subhuhaallaah(all the praise to the almighty)

I got tears reading this write-up swee2..

Im glad,i read it and proud as born as women!!!

My heartly congrats to you,and you will be in my Dua's for having a safe delivery!(inshaallah)

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Swee2 dear you have narrated well about pregnant woman. Congrats to you too and all the best for safe delivery. Pregnancy is a nice feeling

A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone

1 person likes this.
  7. swee2

swee2 Silver IL'ite

Oh thnx rosy & viji!!
    But hardluck this time. Not pregnant, & its clear now. Thats why i thot of writing this post bcz i am eager to get pregnant & feel that those who become mothers are really lucky..!!
    Thnx for wishes ..

8. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

dont worry dear!!

Soon you will be get the Motherhood!!!

9. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swee2,

You have narrated well and whatever you have said is true.
    Really motherhood is an enjoyable one.

My wishes to all those who are in their pregnancy for a safe delivery

1 person likes this.
  10. swee2

swee2 Silver IL'ite

Thnx rosy .. Thnx a lot for your wishes.. I really hope so!!!
    Inshallah!!