MUSIC DOWNLOAD-Lalitha sahasrnamam

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by sumimusik, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumimusik

sumimusik Senior IL'ite

Hi ALL,
    We are all blessed to live in this era of modern technology.I, for one enjoy my daily chanting of Lalitha sahasranamam and Vishnu Sahasranamam from my cell phone with the memory chip in it.I had to download all the lovely songs that I like to hear when I travel,even for like 20 minutes or so..If I get more time,then I choose Lalitha sahasranamam or Vishnu sahasranamam.If I have 5 minutes to wait when I pick up my children from their respective classes,I don't chat and Gossip but just switch on some nice shankar Mahadevan devotional song or some ghazals that I like to hear...This way,my days chanting also gets done and my day is so peaceful.
    All these come very cheap too.I could download everything for 10 to 25 Rs..except for Lalitha sahasranamam which is 100Rs.
    But I feel,it is still money's worth as I can hear it anywhere..I carry my earphones in my purse(a big one to accomodate all these and the kid's needs)when I need my privacy and respect others too.
    Thanks to the modern technology!!!
    Best Regards,
    sumi

2. Satyasri

Satyasri Senior IL'ite

Hi Sumi,

even i too listem Lilitha&vishnu Sahasranamas frequently.i like to hear them very much.when i feel disturbed, by listening them i get mental piece.As u told, we can download and easily carry.Thanks to the modern technology!!!

regards
    satyasri

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  3. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Hai,
    I listen Lalitha&vishnu Sahasranamas stotram from my cellphonedownload from computer .thanks to nokia Pc suite...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.