1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mucchad

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Feb 16, 2008.

1. srivatsa

srivatsa New IL'ite

nice thread. Even my dad has got a nice mucch. As for me i feel a male is incomplete without a mucch.

Regards
    Sri

2. aquamarine

aquamarine Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

My real name is Priya and I am the daughter of Sunkan, the one who stays in Pune. I hope to read more of your articles both new and older ones....regards, Aqua.

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

I am glad to know a lady loves muchis.Thanks for being on our side.BowRegards.kamal

Priya,

Hi.You spoke a lot about u when i met her last month.Glad u like my articles, and i hope to see u in poona when i come there next.Regards.kamal

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,

Nice blog. remembering golmaal as nivedi says...

I cannot imagine veda without a mush...there is a 144 on taking out his mush..infact now that he is in muscat...he thought i will not come to know and had a clean shave also.

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

Veda must be looking years younger now.Maybe he is trying to flirt with some pretty females there.Be carefull.

and this is a man's own fields, eh can grow or cut his mustache as and when he pleases.BowHAHA.So not to worry.Regards.kamal

6. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kamalji......
    Another humorous post......
    Yeah, my dad has his pride too......but I really don't like man with Muchi....
    Abt the Sardars, (no offense meant), once I asked my best frd that how does she recognise his Papa/uncle in a whole crowd of Sardar uncles (except eyes, I could not see any of their facial feature.......I usually get confused whenever she invites me to Gurdwara on Guruparav and wish many uncles till I wish the original onebonk).......never got the answer yet......
    Anyways, abt RS and her BF, you missed the famous quote "LOVE IS BLIND", so how could u expect her blind BF to see her........Big LaughBig Laugh.....jokes apart.....but it's us the public who is giving hype to all these news and as we r watching it..media is getting money........All for Money........
    Regards and keep posting.

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Meeta,

Well public is blind, but I am not.i love scandals and my wife tells me I should have been born a woman.HAHA.

Thanks for yr great comments.Regards.kamal