MsTrue reached Silver Status

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Foundlove, May 18, 2010.

1. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Satya (am I right)

Congrats on capturing the silver crown. Wish you quicker milestones and a lovely time in IL dear.

2. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Dear FL, Devapriya, Mira, Kainaath, Latha, Jaya, Mithy, Yamini, Saraswathi, Natpudan, Soldier, and all my other friends who are yet to chime in..

:thankyou2: my friends!!
    I am very moved by your wonderful gestures! When I first stumbled upon IL in search of an ebook, I never thought I would even register. But I did.. the site mandated registration to download books.:hide:

Then I thought I would never make a post. But I did. Several. the relationship forum enticed me. :clap

Then I thought I would never venture out of Relationships forum. But I did. I lurk around in GD, Chit-Chat, Poems, recipes and more.. :coffee

Then I thought I would never start any thread. But I did. Several. The Poems/Stories/Non-fiction/Relationships forums drew me. Computer Typing

Honestly, I never thought I would cross even 50 posts.. :bonkBut before I know it, here I am. :2thumbsup:

Now I think I should never ever leave this site. I don't know.. I hope I stay. I made many good friends in IL .. Some of them are in touch with me outside of IL too now. I am so glad. :banana

My special thanks to my good friend, FL whom I admire for her clear thinking & honest upfront approach to people and feelings, for setting up this stage.:thankyou2:

3. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:goodidea: FL. Nice and Crisp tags. There you go again with your trademark short & super posts. :clap (I know.. I know.. Mutual Admiration Society syndrome kicking in)
    (I would still enroll myself in your school "Less-words-convey-all" . :rotfl)
    Rest followups in our tangent thread. :hiyaBye..

4. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Thanks for that, Jaya! You are wonderful too. Love your daily dialogs between you & your 'Kanadasamy'. :rotfl

@Yams
    Thanks for the beautiful ecard. Lovely!

@Latha
    Cute baby, yaar!

@Jaya, Saraswathy
    I like your Signature.. Cheerful!

5. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Thanks, Natpudan! Ungalai mask-name solli koopidanumaa? illai 'unmai' name-a? :rotfl

@Natpudan, Saraswathi & Soldier,

Sure I shall 'officially' reveal the 'true' name one day. Let me be 'True' till the time comes. :hide: I know some of you already know what it is. :bonk But thanks for helping me out and letting me be 'True'. Ha.. How ironic it sounds!! :biglaugh

6. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

true,
    We will wait for that. Good Luck on the next milestone.
    FL

7. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Congrats MST:thumbsup.My honest wishes for you to reach IL HOF soon:thumbsup

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  8. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Satyameva Jayate :thumbsup

Keep going ..All the best :cheers

(Oh no did i reveal it RG
    :wink:)

9. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Post deleted

10. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Congrats MsTrue....I have ready many of your threads/posts but the most beautiful is the one that u started recently "Did your DH/DW sweep you off your feet Today?" Very lovely one in Relationships forum.

Wish you attain Platinum, IL Hall of Fame etc.,