Moving to vellore from Chennai

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by marrgg, Mar 7, 2013.

1. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

Hi All

We are planning to relocate to Vellore, being born and brought up in Chennai, i am feeling bad and also looking at our KIDS education, extra curricular i am unable to decide, need your help please help me.

Kids are in Primary School.

This Move is for my husbands transfer. I am working in IT and quitting as i am not able to balance between work and home due to hectic schedules which is continuing for the last 3 years. I might do higher studies or move to teaching line after we move to vellore

Kindly help as i am in dilemma...

Regards

Rani

2. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

20 views but no response:) ILs awaiting for response, please help...

3. Thilakkumar

Thilakkumar New IL'ite

Hello marrgg

I belongs to vellore district. currently in chennai for the past five years. VIT is located in VIT..u may continue ur higher studies..or in Govt college as part time..or u may work as teacher..especially for kids..it will lessen ur stress..vellore possess some good schools and easily connected with chennai or bangalore by train. Let the things happen in a steady phase..no need for rush.

Regards
    Thilak Kumar

1 person likes this.
  4. rajmyt

rajmyt Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Being Chennaite, you will not like this small place.since its very near to chennai i think your DH can commute to and fro by train for few months.

You along with your family can spend some weekend in vellore to get a feel of it and then decide. think in all the ways and then decide...

rajmyt