Moving to Noida

Discussion in 'NCR' started by jayaprad, Dec 2, 2009.

1. jayaprad

jayaprad New IL'ite

We will be moving to Noida shortly. I have no idea about this place. I really need to know the safe places to live in Noida, a good school for my son who is moving to std III.
    What are the rents like ?
    Can someone help me ?

2. sri1

sri1 New IL'ite

I recently moved to Noida. I am in your situation one month ago. Now i am comfy here.
    There are good and safe communities here it depends on where you wanna land..
    I have searched everywhere for last one month. Kinda comfy now :).

Check Sector 14, 15-A

3 bhk would be around 13000 approx

Hope this will help you.

Happy moving...::)

Sri

3. vijianand

vijianand Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I am curretnly residing in United States. My husband is most likely to get a job in Delhi and his place of work would be Thapar House.
    It would really be helpful, if I could get some information on houses, schools mainly.We were told Noida would be good place to live and commute is also fairly good. I have two kids one is in 3rd grade and my little one is in pre K ... . I would like to know about good schools in the area. If there is a forum that is already discussing this, please do refer it to me.

Regards,
    Viji

4. sri1

sri1 New IL'ite

I recently moved from US and now i am working in Noida and living here. True it is really a good place but depends on which sector u wanna choose....

5. vijianand

vijianand Senior IL'ite

Sri1,

Thank you for your reply. I have been doing some research on international schools in Noida/Gurgaon. Most of them do not have mid-season opening. Moreover they are saying that they dont have any opening for the next season as well.

You mentioned about some sectors in one of your posts. Is there any good school (mainly taking into consideration my son doesnt have a backup of language) in those areas.

I am more worried about getting the admission to school rather than any other thing.

Regards

6. sri1

sri1 New IL'ite

Which month are you planning to come? Even i am new here but i could research for you..Need sometime. Let me know some info about which type of schools you are looking for? International or domestic etc...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  7. vijianand

vijianand Senior IL'ite

Hi Sri

We are planning to move mid Jan 2010. I am looking for international schools .
    I called /sent email to couple schools, yet to receive a reply. If you get to know some info, please do let me know.

Regards,
    Viji

8. sri1

sri1 New IL'ite

Even my Colleague is trying for her kids i just left a word with her Vijji lets seee..

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  9. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

I have grown up in Noida and have stayed there from 1984. After marraige I moved to dubai. Well, regarding Noida, Its a good place to stay, though it is now dealing with the population growth along with the property growth.

There are many good schools there, primary being Amity Public School, DPS, APJ, APS, Somerville.. rcently I have heard Khaitan Public School.

If u are looking for Internation schools, I suggest that u drive along Taj Express way to greater Noida. I have seen many new schools opened there, perhaps Goenka too.

There are many good sectors to live in.New ones being in Sec 50, 51,52.

If anyone of uwant any info let me know, I will give u the details.

regards

10. sri1

sri1 New IL'ite

Cool thx for the info
    Regards