1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to Jacksonville from New Jersey pl help

Discussion in 'Indians in Jacksonville' started by Kutty_80, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Kutty_80

Kutty_80 Senior IL'ite

Hi

We are moving to jax within a week.
    His office is in Regency square blvd.
    pl let me know some community apt and good school for my daughter 4 yr old..

Thanks in advance.

gowri

2. KrutikaRao

KrutikaRao Senior IL'ite

I live in Jacksonville, FL. I dont know any apts near Regency Square Blvd. But there are plenty of good apartments on Southside Blvd which is about 30 mins drive from Regency Square. southside is also the area containing all Indian grocery, Hindu [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]temple[/COLOR][/COLOR], Indian restaurants and all malls.

I suggest you not to rent apt immediately, but one of you can move here and look around for a wekk for two and then decide which area you can live.

I lived in Paradise Island apts on 8787 Southside blvd, now I have move to a house. Its a good apt with all amenities for entire families, lots of greenery, safe, peaceful, near to Avenues mall and the price was right for me.

[COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]Waterford[/COLOR][/COLOR], Southern Pines, Royal oaks, Lakeside are some of the good apts on Southside blvd that my friends live on. Any apt on Southside blvd and Gate parkway are good.

New apts are on Gate parkway. Please dont go for Princeston square or bently green, not safe apts.

I dont have much knowledge of schools here. But I have seen plenty of schools on the southside of Jax.

hope this helps

3. Kutty_80

Kutty_80 Senior IL'ite

hi kiruthika

thanks for ur reply anyway we moved here 3 weeks back.
    we are staying in AUBURN GLEN apartment in southside blvd, very next to FLORIDA COMMUNITY COLLEGE.
    ya i know ur paradise island i saw and one of our friend staying there.
    nice meeting u in IL forum
    when u free pl send ur mailid (PM) we can chat later

Gowri