Moving to AUS with PR

Discussion in 'Indians in Sydney' started by amull, Apr 18, 2012.

1. amull

amull New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am planning to move to AUS for better opportunity. I have 4 years of experience in IT.

Ist a right decision to move to AUS me alone in search of job and how long it might take for me to get a job and how expensive will it be for my living in AUS until i get job in my feild.

And ist easy to get any part time job there?

Please help me in getting answer to worries, which is troubling since days.:confused2:

Thanks a lot.

2. amull

amull New IL'ite

Hi frnds,

Please help me with my queries. I need help to understand the life in AUS.

Please do reply.

Thanks

3. amull

amull New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I was expecting some answers to my queries..... :-(

4. newsweetwaves

newsweetwaves New IL'ite

Hi Amull
    I am sorry if this is not the best answer you are expecting now, Unfortunately the job market is not best at the moment and there has been job losses in all areas. For a person to live in Sydney inclusive of rent and transport and food you will need at least 500 dollars a week. That being really conservative.

Good Luck with it all :)

sindmani likes this.
  5. amull

amull New IL'ite

Hi Friend,

I am so glad to see your reply :)

Thanks a lot for the information. I will probably wait for 4 more months to move myself to Sydney. And do you think i can get any part time job atleast or do u think even that will be a difficult task?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  6. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Amul getting job totally depends on your ability and your experience . In short to say if you are an open minded person and ready to take any role not fussy abt it then it is easy to get job if you are fussy minded person and stick to your career then difficult to get job . Let me know if you need more details iam happy to assist so .

sindmani likes this.
  7. amull

amull New IL'ite

Thanks for the response my friend.

To be precise, i am very open mind human.. i want to get job in IT feild, but at the same time i am ready to do any part time or full time job which come in my way until i get the correct job.

Take care

8. sakshi0911

sakshi0911 New IL'ite

hi friends

i am sakshi frm india me n my hubby got PR for australia.My husband will be travelling next month in d search of job in sydney.he is an IT professional can anybody tell me about shared accomodation available in sydney.As in we dnt hv ny close relative there few known ppl.But my hubby prefers to stay in shared accomodation then he ll call me there.i Just want to ask how safe it is to stay in an accomodation shared by unknown people