1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Movie You Wish You Could Forget And Watch Again

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Rihana, May 7, 2019.

1. Mindfulness

Mindfulness Senior IL'ite

Kahaani, PK, pursuit of happiness, zero dark thirty....

2. Ashi1515

Ashi1515 Senior IL'ite

What a lovely question... It is actually something that I have pondered over quite often and whenever I watch a great movie or read a great book, I always wonder how soon will they became a vague memory, so that i can re relish watching / reading them again. And again I do, but as you rightly said, first time is always the best.
    Well, there are soooo many movies that I love but some of the ones that made me feel I could keep watching them again and again are : The Namesake, Mahanagar, Seemabadh, Bariwali, Titli, Go goa gone, 3 idiots, 36 Chowringhee lane, Bawarchi, Parineeta, Life of Pi.
    As you can see lots of bengali movies by the legendary Satyajit Ray and Rituparno Ghosh.

3. Bewitched24

Bewitched24 Senior IL'ite

It's not a movie but the tv show "The Mentalist."

4. Brevity

Brevity Gold IL'ite

I can only watch light hearted happy ending movies multiple times. The only exception is Talash. Watched it at least thrice and can watch it again.

I have watched the malayalam movie 'om shanti oshana' at least 5 times. Some of the scenes still crack me up like I am watching it for the first time. It is a coming of age movie about a girl in 1990s in kerala. Not sure if a non keralite can enjoy it as much bcos of the culture references.

*edit* sorry. didn't read the question properly the first time.
    Reset memory and watch again movies would be Sixth sense and Talash. So mostly ones about people who seem alive but were really dead :tearsofjoy:. Any movie where I couldn't guess the twist and the twist was good, those are the ones.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019