1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mother in law who has done Black Magic? How should I behave with her?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by mitra2009, Jan 9, 2010.

1. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

It happened even to my uncle. His business friends did BM to bring him down. You wont believe everyday he sat down for lunch a lump of crap would land on his plate. Its hard to believe but its true. Sometimes a lock of hair in his food, sometimes stones, sometimes the dust on the ceiling, sometimes even insects. Not one day his lunch was clean. Even if he eats in the cleanest place it happened.
    Slowly his good health was lost. They tested him for Heart diseases, BP, Thyroid, Anemia, Sugar and so much but he was perfectly healthy but somehow he was always tired and never felt like getting out of bed. Didnt feel like eating, always looking at the wall and thinking... No wonder his business came down and he has sold everything now and lives from a meagre income with his wife.
    The only way to protect yourself is by following all this..
    1.Go to temple and get a chakra (Thagudu in tamil, its a thin metal plate with some gods inscriptions on it)
    2.Always wear something (chain, ring, locket, pendant etc ) with a God's idol on it.
    3. Always hear to some slokas in the morning and let that sound fill ur house.(Kanda shasti kavasam is the best. It wards off all evils)
    4.Always have God's picture or statue in all rooms of the house, purse and car. (Get the artistic ganesh or Krishna statues and it will be like a show piece too)

Good luck and dont ever meet or talk to your MIL. Only sick people do BM. They will never change.

2. feduptocore

feduptocore Senior IL'ite

Hi.. reading your posts and the replies... its scary.. BM?? I never really believed in it but you guys seem it face it and so .. it doesn't matter who says what the victim always knows what they've under gone...
    But with all due respect...if one thinks logically there can be several reasons for all the occurrences...
    Anyways... the OP wants to know how to further deal with her MIL...
    well dear logically and rationally stay away from the B****ch... no need to meet or speak to her if you strongly believe that she has performed BM on you... maybe down the years when all is well and honky dory with DH and you you will mellow down and give in a bit...but till then stay clear of her becoz at this moment anything that goes wrong with you you will blame her for it... so understand fate and let things mellow...
    you need the space and vaccum between you and MIL for your mental well - being... you need to get over this paranoia and live without fear.
    K

3. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Ladies I agree that its a scary scene.. and for a person like me who believes in positive energy of god cannot deny on negative energy as well of evil... I wud name it as intution or telepathy... sometimes I already know what my MIL is going to say or is feeling abu me (Eg constantly hurting myself in a day leading to scratches/burns/fracture/eating my toungue etc... which never happens on a daily/weekly/mnthly basis & by evening my DH comes home & is a complete devil in his tongue & behaviour)... DH said its nonsense and since I thought tht way I created problems.. when I'd not even discussed with him abu anything on that day & I'd been very much normal to myself not needing any special attetion... however I still get indications.. but now I dont tell him .. just prepare myself!!

I've noticed it for him too.. the moment he swears on someone or hurts someone.. he gets a immediate hit to himself.. eg:closing door on fingers, toe dislocation... some may find it sheer nonsensical conclusion.. but my non-believer DH has also started noticing it of late....

Once while cleaning the bed I found some biscuits in the middle of bed under mattress where my DH sleeps & some ash where I sleep.. I simply asked the servant to clean it & then went to the hall and told my DH I know u like to eat but then why do u need to hide biscuits under the mattress.. he was clueless but the message was conveyed to others in hall...and i never found it again. Till date I keep finding cloves everytime I clean his bed when he doesn't even know where are they kept in kitchen & kids cant access it & I give him only 1 when he asks for it & that too he eats it imm :hiya. He's also clueless as to where they come from.

Remedy - when u know that the MIL wants full control of son and DIL then I guess the only way out is to massage her ego by atleast remaining in call with her & talking something peaceful on health & weather. Isolating her further will trigger insecurity leading to more bad mouthing/acts... obv if ur not comfy visiting her due to BM things then dont go to her home. If u feel she's doing BM to control u then might as well behave intoxicated & doing things of her desire with calculated risks so that she doesn't try to find another heights of BM.
    After my first fracture in my life.. now the moment I feel setting in of any bitter feeling or begining of undesirable hurts I simply call her up.. massage her ego & that of her fly & hang up when I feel she's sounding high nd cheerful.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
    2 people like this.
  4. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

This is exactly how I felt.. especially the voo-doo doll is scary.

OP, I empathize deeply for what you have gone thru. It is like living the worst dream. I am sorry you saw these in your life.

I have not heard much abt BM.. rather I always avoid hearing abt it but your post was very emotional and so I read it..

You are a brave girl and like most of them said, avoid anything to do with your MIL. Please be close to your DH and work on the betterment of your relationship with DH at the same time..

Do all that some of them told like Srividya's ideas of lockets with god's image and Tina's idea of not eating anything from their hand.. abt the money thing, it is true I heard it somewhere. Yes, burn up anything that looks wierd and has come from in-laws house.

I think going forward, if you get a chance, you should just confront her sometime in front of your DH. If she denies doing any BM, just tell her, you will write a letter and send it to the concerned authorities prior, saying that MIL is responsible for anything wrong (like an accident/ disaster, etc) that happens to you.. This may look like an empty threat but trust me, your MIL, who believes in BM and ritually performs it, may easily buy this crap and actually be scared to hurt you. If you snatch away the BM talent she has, she might be a very weak person herself.. so taunt her emotionally with such social elements (like name CBI, Crime, etc), that will do.

5. sricharani

sricharani Senior IL'ite

Hi, It's really disturbing to read abt this BM stuff. I wonder how a mother one who gives a new life to the world, can end up doing such harmful things. anyway personally I feel, if u believe in God and pray with 100% belief, then all this stuff will not affect u anymore. Just have some regular mantras/slokas and recite them everyday. It will give positive vibrations and also inner confidence in you.

6. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Mitra dear,

Sending a lot of courage and strength in your way...Hugs...You are a brave lady..:thumbsup

Please recite this Mantra rajapata stotra of Lord Narsimha, who is the destroyer of black magic and other evils..It will backfire the lady who initiated this...Evil begets evil ...
    http://www.prapatti.com/slokas/author/tam-shiva.html

We have personally expereinced BM...for my uncle (my father's bro)...Trash in food, always drowsy, lotsa forgetfulness...He came out after having strong will and concentration towards Narasimha swamy...

This too will pass...Have faith:bowdown

Luv

Ridge

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
  7. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Oh dear!!! this thread makes such sad reading.
    Hope people who are all facing it is out some how.

Dear Ridgeamma,
    Is that your baby??!!! I am so happy for you..I remember your posts in ttc section.

Dear chocolate,
    how are you,lately not seen in IL and in email,are you busy.

suji

8. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Mitra & friends,
    sorry to break this thread...

Dear Suji
    Yes, she is my DD
    Thank you for the wishes...will convey to my DD thru a kiss
    ...So glad that u remembered me...all this was possible coz of the strength & knowledge that TTC provided and due date club moms...:)

Luv

Ridge

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  9. kiranmadhu

kiranmadhu Senior IL'ite

Mitra,
    Can you remember if you stayed in same house throughout the period of difficulty and the difficulty in your life started easing after you shifted to some other house ?
    We stayed in an apartment for a period of 1 year and the period was a very difficult one. Our relationship with my FIL started getting very worse that he started treating us like enemies. I faced 2 accidents and it was sheer luck and God's grace that during the second accident, i didn't die. Many worse things happened while we stayed there. Not just us, in the house above us a young couple stayed. The husband lost his job. In the house below us, a brother and sister stayed. The brother had an accident and fractured his leg. Not that all problems got solved immediately after we moved out of that house. It took another 2 full years to completely get out of many other difficulties we had to face. Not sure about BM, but many happenings in my family could very well be because of BM.
    As many here have suggested, some japa or mantra on your favourite God would always protect you.

10. MysticDBZ

MysticDBZ New IL'ite

I am also having the same problem, If anyone knows a good saint please let me know ASAP! I need to get rid of this Black Magic once and for all