1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Most romantic/painful moment for me!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by mithy232, Mar 17, 2010.

1. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Let me share my experience here for the first time...

My guy proposed me four years back...no poetic/flowery words...all he said was 'You are the stupid girl I fell in love with' Oh my God, I was so proud of being a Stupid girl :biglaugh It was not the romantic moment for me.

Later we got placed in different companies and settled in jobs. When he was earning, he did everything for me just taking me as his wife. I felt very comfortable and secured when I was with him. I didn't know those moments were special. All I had in my mind was what others would think. For instance, if he gets me a saree, he will design the blouse for it. In the tailor shop, he will be serious into his job of designing the blouse. Everyone will stare at me in confusion, whether we got married or not. But he doesn't even care for anyone. It was not the romantic moment for me.

He is a person who loves to manage things. He leads....has great managerial qualities in him. When I told him 'Do MBA', he was much interested in it and started the preparation towards it. He was aiming for colleges in US but at the same time said he cannot leave me here in India. The other option was why don't you come with me? I said Yes. I will do anything for him. So started preparing...but it was all Greek and Latin for me. I did for him to be successful. He deserves it!

Everyone discouraged us by saying you cannot get admission in the same college...try some other country, not US. But we got admission in the same college. All set....we both were very happy! Even that was not the romantic moment for me.

My visa got rejected twice,lost my job and was hopeless. He then went for his visa interview. I was sitting outside the consulate waiting for him. I was in pain...I didn't know how my life would be without him. Still I wanted him to pursue his dreams. I know how much a guy would love to have a great professional life. He came back in 30 minutes. I was shocked....couldn't even ask him what happened? He was smiling at me....and said "I got visa. Still I couldn't believe that I am going to US for doing MBA which was my dream for a long time.You truly added meaning to my life" When we came back home, he gave me a kiss [last kiss] with so much pain in heart. Most romantic/painful moment in my life!

We are apart now....in two different sides of the world. Is this a punishment to me for not realizing all the beautiful moments he gave me before?! I don't know what it is...am still waiting for the next kiss he would give me on the day of marriage! :kiss

Our parents are Okay with our love and we will get married after his studies which is another two years. Love is too hard for everyone in some way....for me it is in a different way! :)

2. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Mithy,
    Good thread!! Nice write up on your painful/romatic moment.
    Though waiting time is painful, but meeting after a gap will be sweet.
    All the very best!

3. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dear Mithy,

What a heartfelt snippet you have written about you and your fiancee. I could feel your pain about separation in each and every line of your post.

Intezar ka phal meetha hota hain. Don't worry all your perseverance, your waiting for your fiancee will yield in a beautiful reunion.

All the best and hang on.

Jaya

4. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Priya and Jaya.... :cheers

5. vennelaaaa

vennelaaaa Bronze IL'ite

well written Mithy...
    you r lucky to be in such a relationship....
    all the best for ur wedding :)

6. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

True love is hard to find.... so first let me congratulate you for the love of your life....

Absence makes love grow... so enjoy these moments where you will really feel the love for your guy.... and do share those moments with him..... write down your feelings in a diary and maintain it.... i did it and it worked.....

7. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mithy

Such a sweet, youthful post !
    Love is such a roller coaster ride, isn't it !
    Every emotion, whether romantic or painful is heightened threefold when you are in Love ! Thats what makes the experience so rich !

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder". So dont worry, all such little tests will only go to strengthen the lovely bond you have forged with your soulmate.

All the Best.:cheers

8. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Thanks all! :)

Shreya, that is a wonderful idea. :idea

TL, the experience is indeed very rich!