Moonstone for TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pumpkin01, Jan 26, 2012.

1. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mimosa and Pumpkin

I have ordered one bracelet containing TURAN Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Moonstone Conception/ Fertility/ Pregnancy Bracelet Is this bracelet okay that i have ordered? Can anyone tell me when i receive that bracelet what to do first

2. BelCanto

BelCanto Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I also ordered my moonstone [ APHRODITE Rose Quartz & Natural Moonstone Fertility Bracelet + Crystals & Charm] from ebay on friday.. i hope i recieve it by the next full moon atleast..ebay usually takes a lot of time.. 12-15 days is the std delivery time ....

3. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Subba, this bracelet is absolutely fine, a pretty one :) all the stones used are to help in conception and Cosmic Poppy is good in designing the fertility bracelet. As per her these are few ways to cleanse your moonstone

Run your crystal under room temperature or luke warm water. Stones can be held in running water. The stones can be left in the rain or held in a creek or water can be poured over them. Use only bottled spring water, rain water or boiled water unless it is a natural spring, creek or river.

Smudging; use sage, sweatgrass, frankincense or cedar to smudge the stone. Allow the stone to rest for several hours afterwards. Stones can be passed in the smoke of sandalwood incense or the smoke of a sage smudge stick.

Cleansing in moonlight; Place your stone in the full moon light. This of course can't be done at any time and should only be done during the single night of the full moon. Stones should be put where the moonlight of the full moon will fall on them. This is especially good for moon based rituals. It is best for the stones to be outside, as glass will deflect some light, but the stones may be placed in a window.

Then after, on each month you can charge your moonstone during the full moon. Good Luck.

4. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Thanks Pumpkin you are a sweetheart:hugs:
    Wish you the best for your remaining pregnancy journey:thumbsup

Hi subakutty! yeah its quite nice! I ordered the Venus one. As for the procedure to follow, Pumpkin is the best guide. She's so sweet she's written everything in detail again for u:)
    Good luck!

Yeah it does take time. Mine took 3 weeks:rantI do hope you receive it faster though:exactly:

5. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Thank you very much pumpkin and mimosa. Will do so once i receive bracelet

6. pumpkin01

Thank you Mimosa :)

7. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Hi moonstone mama (pumpkin) and all us mamas-to-be:hiya

Tonight is the full moon night so i would be charging my bracelet and wearing from tomorrow:banana
    Omg i am so excited!!!

Wish all of us get BFPs this month!!!:thumbsup

8. pumpkin01

ha haa, I liked the way you have addressed me :bowdown thank you. Wish you all the very best, praying for you all. After you wear keep on rubbing the stone near you lower tummy area whenever you remember.

9. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

You are:welcomePumpkin!!
    Woah i just realised my earlier post was my Golden jubilee post in IL:yes:
    @Pumpkin,

My flat is in the north south direction so no direct moonlight falls, anyway, i kept it on the window sill last night, hopefully its charged:bowdown
    Yayyy am wearing it today to work:)

10. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

is pearl (mutham) cosidered as moon stone.