Moms Of Middle Age

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by pari_arun69, Jul 21, 2008.

1. pari_arun69

pari_arun69 Bronze IL'ite

HI MOMS
    I just wantted to start this thread to know about differrent views of middle aged moms.
    like example how to bring up kids,how to develop our hobbies and many other topics.................................so i think many would respond and send their ideas which they regularly follow in their life.:wave

1 person likes this.

2. lucullan

lucullan New IL'ite

I am 35. Is that middle aged? :)

3. pari_arun69

i think so but u express u views,ideas and general opinion about what we usually do at this age for grooming ourselves.

4. pari_arun69

Hi iam really happy for your response and i dont know why others are not interested.About myself i have two daughters of at the age 10 and 5.so after sending them to school and then i prepare other things for my husband .then after 10.00 i do household work.then if i have time i read books.
    Next my younger one will come back from school .In the evening i take my eldest daughter to badminton class and i go for exercise class.this is what i do at present in hyderabad.Before that i used do painting on fabrics,make flowers in paper and for some time i went to mughai cooking classes.I am yet to start art work. At present i have some health problem so after sorting out that i have to start planning.
    What about you all . What type of health problem you people are facing.hope nothing is there.next how you all spend the free time.What are your kids doing etc...............

5. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Pari, Nice idea of your to share and discuss with friends over here.

But i am sorry am not able to participate because i am not into the category which you mentioned. Hope most of them have kids below 6 yrs and toddlers. So the response may be very slow but have patience and keep posting what ever you want to share. :thumbsup

Nice that you know painting on fabrics but why are you not doing now? Its very good time pass if you know painting and embroidery! I like glass painting & embossing so much. I think you can also make your kids learn painting, it will be fun and a hobby also. Now how is your health, take care..!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  6. pari_arun69

:bowdownhi senorita iam glad for ur response.You can always share ur experience also b'cas i think so u are also of the same age and not everyone are having kids below 6 yrs. I will definitely start painting and send some of paintings to il also.
    I am feeling better now after physiotherapy treatment.I always admire at your post they are really great.Do keep in touch with me and send in your advice and experience .Bye and take care:wave:

7. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

Dear Lucullan
    No. Definitely not. According to me middle age is after 55 only.
    Dont worry yaar, we r still young.
    Uma

8. Vidu29

Vidu29 Gold IL'ite

Hi Pari,
    Nice thread you have started. I think I fit into the category you have mentioned. I am 42 & at the threshold of becoming a "jobless housewife" as my only son will be going to college from next month. Hubby is too busy with office from 10-10.Witsend
    Cooking was not a big job for me all through, as i could easily finish my cooking (for 5 people) in an hours' time. then my maid will take over & clean in 1/2 hr. So by 10a.m all the work is done. As I do a lot of handicrafts (see my threads in hobby section) I keep myself busy. I used to teach my son, ferry him to his tuition etc.:hide:
    But from now I feel I have suddenly become very free. I am even a bit confused as to how to put my time to best use. I have no friends here.
    Last month I was busy visiting Dubai & Swiss, but ever since my return I feel very empty.Drowning
    I would really welcome some suggestions regarding some job or social group work that may be interesting to do.
    Computer Typing vidya

9. pari_arun69

Hi vidya your works are fabulous.I would suggest you to start art and craft classes.next is u can go for a teachers job in schools if u are interested in teaching b'cas teachers are in great demand nowdays.All the best:idea:

10. sreemu

sreemu Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    sorry fo r saying this but i don.t agree with the title here it can be moms world or something else like moms with older kids or youngsters basically it is a thread to express views and share ideas right the idea is good a thread to share parenting issues and express our views as moms