Mommy to be July 2013

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Mommyhoney2012, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

very sad to know this....i do not have any words to console u....:bowdowni am wordless right now.try to find out the reason from doctors dear.

2. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

shocking news Angel...!!! no words to console you...did the Drs give any reason.....

3. Deepikad

Deepikad Silver IL'ite

Hi Helpmeangel,

As your name suggests you will be surely blessed with an angle very soon. I know it may be wrong timing but i want to tell you... I got married in 2007 and since i am born on 12th .. I always wanted my baby to be born in the year 2012 ( Crazy as it sounds)..to make it happen, i planned evrything job growth, family time etc But god had different plans for me... until end of 2011 I was doing great in my life, career on the top, perfect rating at job, managing house well and being pregnant ( 4months).. I felt like a super women who could manage all..
    25 Jan 2012 i started bleeding, rushed to the hospital and got to know I was miscarring.. had my D&C the next day 26th Jan... This incident changed my entire life...
    At that point DH told me... " if you are there, hope is there... and hope is a big thing"
    I quit my job just to focus on pregnancy but miscarried again at 8weeks in Sep.
    In total.. the year i most waited for 2012 made my life on full stop.. we were just not leading anywhere as a couple.

I can tell you one thing, " Trust in god and the hope that you are still there will definitely bring you a cute baby soon and incase you feel you lost a baby.. No the same baby will come back to you..."""" Just like in India, if the road leading to our home is bad, we change the route..may be taking a longer route, but that does not change the final Destination ( HOME)""

Same way- your final destination is being a mother, may be god has decided a longer route.. but you will definitely be blessed as a mother...

Lots and lots of love & Hugs to you...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    3 people like this.
  4. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

Hi Deepika,

thanks for your kind words. hopefully the pain goes away soon. thank you again.

5. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

hi all,

thanks for your words. doctor did not give any reason yet. he said,it may be a chromosomal issue. I completed week 12 when I went in for a normal checkup with my gynec and saw this instead.

6. daddysangel

daddysangel Silver IL'ite

Dear Helpmeangel,,
    Felt really low after reading ur post ,,,, Don wry dear,,u'll soon be blessed with a beautiful baby,, U'll always be there in my prayers,,,,

7. daddysangel

daddysangel Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies,,,,
    My Update...

Yesterday I had my scan as i had completed 1 month from my previous visit... First she went for abdominal scan,,,,then she asked me if iam comfortable with the transvaginal scan so that we'll get a much clear view,,,so i said yes,,, N while she was doing it we could see the baby very clearly,,,, It was moving and in another moment it was jumping ,,,,,at dat moment we all were laughin .,..!! Then she showed us the heart,,,i could see the heart beating,,,it was such a nice moment,,,,had tears in my eyes,,, Afterwards we saw the hands, fingers, feet, and yes the spine bone also..... She also made us hear the heartbeat,,, In total everything went well due to God's grace,,,, Doc told us that the growth is also gud,,,, So we were happy after our visit,,,!! Hubby was really excited and telling me all the way back home about hw the baby was jumping :) I have my next chck up on 4th feb...
    So friends,,wt r ur updates .... Bye for now... take care...

1 person likes this.
  8. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Awesome words dear..!

I was very upset with another ILite (arti) and now Angel and another colleague for their loss...was blaming god...why do you give something only to take it away..?:drowning

I was also worried...I had my first gynaec appt on Mon- (completed 9 weeks) but Dr only touched the stomach, no scan nothing...scan now will be done along with NT scan it seems...stupid thoughts were coming, how will I come to know all is well inside without any scan??:coffee

for my collegue, she had completed 1st trimester, in 4th m, LO stopped growing due to fibroids...they didnt realise it till 2 weeks had passed..if they had waited for one more week, it would'v turned toxic

9. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

Just came back from NT Scan.. i was soo scared from past 2 days after hearing angel news..till i hear the heartbeat of my LO.. from day before yday my weight was also gone back older one..(3 kg went up during hungry days.. now reduced 2 kg from that..) Was getting very bad thoughts in my mind..

Luckily.. NT Scan went fine.. baby is normal.. tomorrow i need to meet Gyne.. she will suggest triple liner blood test itseems..(actually i.e. NT Scan blood test.. its cost 2.5k :( )..

SSM,

Just a small advice.. Please don't get bad thoughts like me.. you are in very early stage..pray god..(i did the same)
    For angel.. good days are very near.. have some stock of Embryo too.. soo we will be seeing her in one of our mom to be clubs..

1 person likes this.
  10. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Chitra,

NT scan is same as regular scan?? ie, TVS scan?

P.S i think Worry does make us loose weight..!