Mommy to be July 2013

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Mommyhoney2012, Nov 9, 2012.

1. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

Swati,

Looks like some thing different mine..:( dont know may be my gyne would suggest this blood test next day.. But by that time i will reach 15th week.. Dont know whether its right time to take..

But i believe her.. she knows what she is prescribing..

2. hermioneron

hermioneron Silver IL'ite

Hi chithra and swati,

I have finished nt scan n blood test.

Nt scan report will be given to u on that day.if ur baby is in the required position.blood test will take solid ten days.I showed my scan report on that.dh 'll go n collect the blood test report n show t to Dr on 3rd January.

3. hermioneron

Chithra..

My Dr has prescribed tsh, sugar, hemoglobin test on 15th week.should take the results when I go for 16thh week visit.

4. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Swati

news on progynova is disturbing...even I m taking it along with maintain (2 tabs thrice a day..!), ecosprin, and susten...

are u still continuing susten and maintain? and NT was done for you in which week

We are relocatng to Blore and SJ asked to complete NT and then travel..

Also i will be meeting Dr Gupte 1st time on 31st...how is the proc, ? we meet him first as per appointment slot and then take scan fm 1st floor and again meet him?? I am also hoping to hear the HB this time as last time HB was just seen on screen as a flicker..

5. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

ladies,

I got my urine test results today which they took about two weeks ago. They detected slight UTI and want to prescribe me medicines for a week (only if i need it). I am confused as to whether to take the antibiotics like a precaution or just wait until I get it again. When I tried to read up on the Internet, they said that we need to clear it so that it won't cause kidney problems and that UTIs are common between 6th week to 24th week.

Do any of you have experience with this? Any advice is appreciated :)

6. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

Hi..

Today morning i got a nice dream.. which made me not to get up from bed..

I got normal delivery with cute girl baby!! and i am holding her in my hands (Cute hands/ cheeks/ small small nails..fingers..).. my conscious mind was coming and telling your due date is in July.. how come you will get soon!!.. But don't know i was in dream world.. i dont want complete my dream..

Suddenly.. My DH woke me up saying.. its 7:30am... don't you want to prepare breakfast :( so it got disturbed..

2 people like this.
  7. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi ssm,
    i m taking Dupaston 10 mg 3 times a day,susten 400 mg twice ,progaynova 2 mg 3 times and follinext .
    they stoped ecosprin as i was bleeding also maintain is replaced by dupphaston .

u need to first take appointment if no appintment u can directly go at 6.45 in morning,collect file from reception,take waiting token ,wait for ur turn then assistant doctor take history then pay at reception and then meet doctor.

if he suggests scan then u ned to show it to assitant doc and they will show it in cabin,(u will be allowed to meet once) so if u already know which scan u have to take take precri from assitant doctor take scan and then meet doctor so that u can discuss scan report face to face.

which scan u r undergoing? since i have 5 scans for bleeding i dont know wther they schdule scan in between of heart beat and NT scan.

i am yet to undergo NT scan,it will be tmmrrow.last time doctor mentioned its good to take it around 12 week.

ohh u r relocating to bangalore...hummm i have u as good friend going to same clinic.....i will miss ur updates of gupte.

by the way i still believe more Sj ....i have faith on him ....till date i cried 3 times in front of him he knows well how to handle me

first i cried when first ivf failed:spin,second when 2nd ivf worked(with joy):),third when i was admitted and he came to meet me...feel so embarrassing some time i am very emotional.:hide:...we generally meet him still once in a month.

by the way ladies we celebrated our 5th marriage anniversary this 25th dec.:)

8. hermioneron

Such a sweet dream..u like girl baby?awww let's pray ur dream comes true..normal delivery and a cute little girl baby..

Any baby is ok for me..it sud be healthy and plumpy..I luv plump babies..

9. hermioneron

Hiee swathi,

Belated wedding anniversary wishes dear..

10. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

Hehehe.. Any baby is ok to me.. But i have spl attraction to girl baby.. i can decorate her nicely..

Belated wishes dear.. didnt see the last sentence which you added!! anyway this anniversary would have been spl. one.. since you are carrying :) Hope you enjoyed well..

Mine is July 30th .. so next year i will be holding my LO during anniversary!!