1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Moments You Felt On Top Of The World

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by Thyagarajan, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

1) When I learned more about my spouse post marriage.
    2) When I got my job at the premier R & D organization in Pune.
    3) When I got a job in the software industry in India and growth I experienced.
    4) When my son was born
    5) When I was on a plane to migrate to the United States to work for the parent company.
    6) When I signed the prospectus of the Company when we took the company public.
    7) When I bought my home in the US.
    8) Whenever I completed an M & A transaction
    9) When my son completed his Ph.D.

mithrasomasunda and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Following my dad's sudden demise, the family responsibility fell on my shoulder and I had no clue how I can bear this burden.
    But, the same year I joined United Nations with a great salary, which helped me to support my siblings complete their higher education as they desired.
    As part of my responsibility, I guided my brother to chose his career, and my sister to chose her life partner.
    Both turned out to be a great success.
    Recently during a late night Christmas party, in front of our near-dear ones at my home my brother and sister (of course under slight influence of alcohol) confessed that they would be nothing without me; hence they are super lucky to have a sister like a second mom in their life. This was before their respective in laws, and my family.
    I felt on top of the world for the first time in life, and still cherish those moments.

Apart from that, time to time whenever I am promoted, the very message that informs the news of promotion, disclosure of the country I will be posted (if that happens to be my dream land) often makes me feel heavenly. For a career woman like me, such achievements are the happy pills, that keeps me surviving.

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Wiws & tows for all the being seems to be
    1. Remote kissing . China produced necessary accessories that goes with online.

upload_2023-3-10_9-9-11.jpeg

2. The day rather the moment nuptial knots tied and bade adieu to bachelor-hood.

upload_2023-3-10_9-15-27.jpeg

Finding money in your pants. Unexpected, but always welcome.

3. Swallowing the last Doze of hot filter coffee in the presence of better-1/2.

upload_2023-3-10_9-22-21.jpeg

3. A haunting classical based tune of a song that was at the back of the mind but refuse to come to vocal chords, that suddenly played somewhere reaching my ears.

4. Remnants of food that’s got stuck between canine and molar extricated after indefatigable tongue tip.

5. Seeing something you ordered online waiting for you on the doorstep.

6. Feeling of the stubborn hard wax got from my ears ears finally out.

7. At times I Wake up at odd hours in night and look at time in wall-clock that indicates still i have another 5 hours to sleep.

8. I think of old friend or the devil and there her or he beautiful response or forward is in WhatsApp

9. It is a WOW and TOW "It's a match!” Appear on screen after I fill the search box in google. ( this will be more glorious even thrilling especially for those seeking other sex life partner on matrimonial sites)

There are more to this long list some
    even apparently vainglorious that includes the great relief after return from toilet every early morning!

swarnamary likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to all respondents here. I am glad that @Viswamitra listed his only few TOW moments. Keeping his international marketing and globe -trotting, there ought to be more to list.
    @swarnamary every delivery of a bundle of happiness is indeed a Himalyan TOW moment . She has rightly included in her list.
    Kudos to @iyerviji for being the first one to hit the thread with her TOW moments. I wish she had added to the list that Curd Bath and topping IN this IL FOR maximum messages count.
    @SGBV - interesting list with splendid reasons that supports her TOWs.
    The thread is still open for other folks to text here to enthral readers with their top of the world moments.
    God continue to Bless us All from top of His World.

5. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

Yes sir you said it very right... That MOMENT

Thyagarajan likes this.