Mobiles and other Electronic Gadgets

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kishoreg, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Once something goes wrong these are dead. I find HCl and other pads do have battery issues. Nothing can be done if at it is possible, not worth the cost involved.

I knew fkart offer should be having a fine print

1 person likes this.
  2. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

flipkart do offer replacement if anything is wrong from manufacturer side,
    if for the general usage,you can take that as a secondary option..

3. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

Samsung is all gearing up to launch galaxy alpha, which is new and fresh in terms of overall look and feel,the device comes with a Octa core Exynos 5430 soc(4 cores each of cortex A15 AND A7 clocked at 1800mhz and 1300mhz respectively), 2gigs of ram a 4.7inch 720P display with 320 PPI density, a 12MP snapper capable of recording 2160P videos,the casing is aluminium and back panel is plastic which looks good along with other standard features like NFC,fingerprint sensor embedded within the home key (Pay pay certified for payments )and for unlocking the device, comes with 1860mah li-po battery , the powerhouse could have been bigger , the USP is the thickness 6.7mm which is very sleek compared to the iphone6 and just weighs 115gms , can give Xperia z1 compact and iphone a run for their money.
    Targeted against the yet to launch iphone6 ,
    lets see how it fares..

4. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

Apple ios8 beta open up for developers..APPLE is trying hard to include more features like refined user interface, allowing third party apps( a good sign coming out of its conservative thinking),revamped messaging system and a lot more but still the biggest draw back is one has to rely on iTunes for file sharing...

Lets wait and see...

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Definitely irritating with itunes . the sync the version match and much more when it comes to file transfer. Why can't it be simple.

6. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

hmm.. but they have to rely it on..... to get business.....

if its just like in android or other operating systems,people don't mind dumping then Apple's ecosystem.. :p

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

true, a business model par excellence.

kishore any idea on the color issue in the ipad 4. i got a ipad 4 recently. when i compare the display color of ipad air and ipad 4 (technically other than the weight there is not much difference) there is a light variation. it is tad pinkish. manufacturer difference???

1 person likes this.
  8. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

No Shanvy, they both get manufactured at the same facility in Main land China. Sometimes the screen saturation and other parameters were set differently... as said by you ,both comes with the exactly same set of display panels not even a single difference either in the resolution or pixel density.

1 person likes this.
  9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hmm. then let me use it for a few days and see if it settles.. it could be my illusion too.

10. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

hmmmm might be.....