1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

mobile pouches,purse & doily

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by ramvino, May 30, 2010.

1. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

its my pleasure sandhya dear............and its very useful to me. i always think that which one i am making that should be useful for me. and i feel very happy by recieving comments from these ilites [​IMG].

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Lovely mobile pouches and purse!

I always admire all your work dear - their prompt entry into the avtar induce me to see them!

3. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

yeah soldier,
    i can say that my style of changing avatar according to my new thread. thanks for your comments abt my works.......

4. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

hi vino
    glad to know you cud make use of the given links:thumbsup...
    loved your all items especially the blue nd white doily:)..the addition of crochet stitches doubled its beauty..what is its actual size after finishing?how did you do the double colored pouch(4th pink nd blue one)?what is the stitch used by you for this?sorry for asking too many querries..just out of curiosity,im asking..waiting for the next:cheers

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  5. veni_mohan75

veni_mohan75 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Vinu Maa,

So......... I am the last one to visit this thread mmm????? Sorry for coming late daa.

The pouches and the purse and the doily looks great dear. The color combo is great always in your works.

The doily - its simply superb dear....

So its all made for dear and near one's. For me please send the pink and black pouch. OK vaa???? :crazy:crazy

6. pussy

pussy Gold IL'ite

So cute doily, purse and pouches.

7. chellama

chellama Gold IL'ite

vino dear.....
    fantastic doily... super mobile pouches....:cheers

8. vayusri

vayusri Senior IL'ite

Cute pouches and purses :thumbsup

9. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

[/QUOTE]
    yeah leela,
    i used bella's pattern also..........but i mixed in the middle i think!! actually plan to do full wiht u pin laces. but cant get into round shape, so i added double crochet stitches. i am giving here the detail of the pattern
    1) have to put u pin laces like urs.......others please check leela's thread for the u pin lace here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/craft-and-crochet-works/96283-hairpin-loom-lace.html.
    2)after that i started making 2 double crochet stitches(dc) in between two loops in lace..........so that first round with dc's over here
    3)in between 2 dc's put 4 dc's and 2 dc's in the adjacent dc's.....
    x x x x it means one x stands for one dc
    xxxx xx xxxx
    likethis the stitches will come.
    4)have to repeat the stitches with 4 and 2 dc's.......put like this more than 5 rounds
    5)theround shape have to come bigger in shape so i increased the dc's from 4 to 6 and in the middle single crochet have to come instead of 2 dc's.
    x x x x
    xxxxxx x xxxxxx
    and i used 3 rounds of these stitches with double crochet......and
    6)atlast i used to put 8 dc's instead of 6. so with this line the doily finishes..........
    i think this is helpful for you to make.........u know onething. i dont have idea to do some particular pattern leela.........but it motivates you to think na! i am very much happy taht you are having so much interest with these stuffs..... great dear.........by the by tell me if it not sufficient to u i will make more than this to make understand...........:)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  10. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

defnetly venima,
    this is for you only!! come to dubai and take :). thanks for your LATE comments dear.............