Miss u all bye for sometime

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by bhuvanaprabhu, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhuvanaprabhu

bhuvanaprabhu Silver IL'ite

Hi everybody

I have joined this community on 15th march... Till now i'll run to computer inspite of all work atleast once in 3 days to check whats happening in our site...

Art work, Parenting and kids forums will be checked by me regularly... I have got many friends here who have given my suggestion thro mails, whether it comes to food habits of my son or about embroidery....

Now i'll be missing everything... I'm moving to my in-laws place, with my 8months old kid.... Oh god i dont have a computer there.... I'll be missing you all.... I'll miss Chitvish receipes....

I thought of meeting you all before i leave to my hometown.... I have missed 11th aug meet too... My kid have so much trouble this month, so didn't even checked about the date of meeting....

Read all the details reg the meet.... Viewed all the photographs...

Whenever i have some prob with my kids health, many of our ilites had helped me... I'll surely miss you all.....

I dont find enough words to explain how i'll miss....

bye take care....

Dear malathy

I may visit our site once in 2 months when i come to my mothers place, is that ok... Pls i do always want to be a part of this community.... Pls do keep my account active........

Bhuvana

2. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hey buvana

come on cheer up:2thumbsup:
    your drive will definitely make you to be in touch with us
    have a nice time and take care

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhuvana,

Hope you and your little one are doing good. I am sorry for a late response. Somehow this post of yours slipped my eyes.

You are always welcome to come and visit IndusLadies and be part of us whenever time permits. Though we would like members to be more regular for we do not want to miss anyone in this community, it is always family, work and other day-to-day routines in life that takes priority.

Be assured, IndusLadies and IL'ites are always looking forward to you joining us.

Take care,
    Malathy

4. bhuvanaprabhu

bhuvanaprabhu Silver IL'ite

Dear Malathy

Many thanks for your mail...

Came to chennai to visit doctor, my son is not feeling well, for fever and cold... Will stay for 2 days in chennai...

Will always try to keep contact, since i'm moving to village i dont have any browsing centre too... But i wont miss our community...

bye

bhuvanaprabhu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.