1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mirror Mania

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Jul 30, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Meenu,

I would say you are a smart woman to let your GD have fun in front of the mirror so that you can finish your tasks...

Too late to say thanks for your post here, but better be late than never... :oops: :oops:

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Veda,

You have a valid point here. These are the people who are either not satisfied with their looks or very happy with their looks.

I liked your "eye story". It was hilarious, I have also seen people sticking their nose on the mirror many times, what fun they get out of it I am not aware.. research is ON!!!!

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Krish,

I liked the way you have narrated the whole story of your child. So chweet of your child to cry in front of the mirror at that tender age.
    Baby girls are always a delight to watch.......

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Mals,

HAHA.Super Duper blog.Still laughing.

I too ahve a miror mania.I have a big paunch,and however much i try to tighten the belt, so the trousers stay, they drop down, and make my paunch look so big.

So whereever i am, in the mall, or outside a car with tint glasses, i must look in it and adjust my pant, and put the shirt in, and im sure the guys in the car must be laughing at the cartoon called Kamalji.

Regards.kamal

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kamalji,

You are too naughty........ I could not stop laughing reading your post. I sincerely appreciate your honesty. I think, it just happens, you may not be doing it consciously but .... ha ha... can't ... write.. laughing re .........

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Malspie,

i have another mania, not agood one to write about, but well since u have brought the topic, here i go.

Wife takes time to get ready, as ladies do, and i am sitting in the car impatiently.To while away time, i look into the mirror on the drivers side, put in my direction, and check my shaving, then check if the hair in my nose has grown,or peeking out, which irks me no end,and then see if there is any hair on my ear,while waiting for wife to come.And to those who may be watching me, must be considering me a clown really.

Regards.kamal

7. krish22

krish22 Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

I think you have entered into the second childhood of your life.

Hahaha..........

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kamal,

You are too hilarious....you truly stand by the title "Mirror Mania". Very very hilarious.... :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl