Mirror Effect For Vaastu At Home

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mohanmogi, Oct 26, 2021.

1. mohanmogi

mohanmogi New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

Recently I was learning on Vaastu to make home more adaptable for one to live. I came across something called Mirror effect in Vaastu. Below is the summary of the same and how it can impact in ones life.

I got to know about these from two different set of people, one western Vaastu expert and other one is our Vedic Vaastu expert.

Per the Vedic Vaastu expert, Mirror reflects the energy from the direction it is placed in. Per the Horoscope, the each direction is owned by one of the lord, and when mirror is placed in one location, then the energy of lord of the direction is reflected. Now this reflection of the energy may be good or not good based on the placement of those lords in ones horoscope.

Now to know whether it is really reflecting positive energy or the opposite, we need to take good amount of effort know. Instead, we can just avoid the reflection and get away from the ill effects of the reflection.

you might have a doubt that we all have the wardrobes in modern house with mirror fitted and how to avoid this reflection, if one wants to take of this. We have simple solution for that. Just have a curtain on the mirror and the mirror is closed and no more reflection.

Based on western Vaastu expert, one should not have mirrors which are of lesser height of the tallest person of the home. That would lead to health issues for the person, whose image is not completely reflected. The mirror should not be cutting the image of any person while sitting or walking, which can again lead to health related issues.

Take care of the below:
    1. No broken Mirrors
    2. No Mirrors which shows distorted image.
    3. Mirror should be at eyelevel or above when viewing and never you should bend down to see a mirror.
    4. No Mirror in the Kitchen

Do share your experiences if any on the similar front to have simple Vaastu solutions for home.

Thanks for your time.
    Mohan

jyothishri likes this.

2. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Oh nice to know this. The other day the mirror from the bathroom randomly fell and shattered into pieces. We tried not to feel bad about it but this is making me wonder do we need to do any remedies for this ??

3. mohanmogi

mohanmogi New IL'ite

Per my knowledge, you don't need to do any remedy for this. Just make sure you don't have any broken mirrors.