miracles of lord guruvayoorappan !!!!!!!!!!! - experiences of devotees

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by mssunitha2001, Nov 27, 2009.

1. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Hi,

I am a strong devotee of Guruvayurappan. It has been almost 4 years since i came to US. I could not get the chance to go back to india and worship guruvayurappan. I am not sure if this forum is correct to send the below message..

I have been working in a company here in US for last 2.5 years. I had not taken even single day off in the past 2.5 years and would be working in weekends also. I joined as contractor in the beginning and I was totally believing in manager to get the full-time opportunity. Finally, I got full-time work..

But Now I have come to know that he had hired 2 people in my same grade bypassing me though i would have been fit for the posititon and it is too clear that the two people hired before me were not more intellectual than me, experience wise, educational qualififcation wise.. Eversince i heard this news, I am so depressed as i feel that my manager cheated me and the manager is not in my company as he left for another company. But still i have contact with him..

Can any body help me how to deal with depression and how to deal with that manager?

I want to break the relationship with him.. But i was hired only by him in the beginning. But still he cheated me.. As i was truly working for the team without rest, I am so depressed as he bypassed me and lied me many times..
    Please, Please help me to come out the stress, depression and let me how to deal with that manager?

2. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Just trust that Guruvayurappan has something BEST planned for you. May be you can try for some change in job ....

[​IMG]

Thyagarajan, suryakala and saras123 like this.
  3. mssunitha2001

4. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Hi Sunita,

Thanks for the reply.. Now, The manager left the my company. But still i have contact with him.. So, Changing the job is not going to be helpful. And, I need to be in the current job for some personal reasons as well.

I would like to know how to keep the contact with him? Is it better to break or continue?

Please let me know..

5. mssunitha2001

6. mssunitha2001

7. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunitha,

Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Had great darshan of Lord Guruvayoorappan! May Lord Guruvavayoorappan bless us all.

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Thyagarajan and mssunitha2001 like this.
  8. mssunitha2001

[video=youtube;CsMTW4EdZEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsMTW4EdZEY[/video]

[video=youtube;xpjb57wah2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=xpjb57wah2s&feature=endscreen[/video]

[video=youtube;uwf-PSp2fJ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwf-PSp2fJ8[/video]

9. Shobaji

Shobaji Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for sharing the photos
    May god bless u

1 person likes this.
  10. Shobaji

Shobaji Bronze IL'ite

One more miracle of Guruvayoorappan:

How Chembai Vaidyanatha Bagavathar regained is voice:
    Sri Vaidyanatha Bagavathar called Chembai, was one of the greatest musicians in recent times. Here is an account by himself of his regaining his voice due to the Lord's grace.
    "On January 7, 1952, I was giving a concert at holy Suchindram. An hour had elapsed and I was at the peak of my performance. All of a sudden, my vocal chords got stuck up, as it were, and my voiced totally failed me. THe concert broke up in confrusion. Many rushed up to the dais to render help. Doctors tried their best with pills and potions but to no avail."
    "I went through life without any hope and no ray of hope seemed to come anywhere. In this state of desperation, in 1954, on the great Ekadasi Day in Guruvayoor, I stood before the Lord and wrung out my heart to Him. I could not give vocal utrterance to my anguish. Memories of tghe glorious days when I had sung His praises surged forward."
    "O Lord, I cried out, will Thou not let me sing Thy praises? Will Thou let my heart break, for without this outward expression of my heart's agony, I can hardly live? Hadst Thou in the past not given the gift of speech to the great Muka Kavi? Had he not sung Thy praises in enchanting Sanskrit verses known so well as the Muka Panchasati Stotras?"
    "In my agony and mute supplication to the Lord, I had not noticed a Numbudiri standing at a distance of some fifty feet from me. He divined my trouble and came to me. He had evidently heard my inarticulate prayer. He promised to rid me of my trouble, Guruvayoorappan willing."
    "The Lord had sent his minister to help me and I regained my voice. In keeping with my promise I have since then been singing the praises of Bhagavan. Every year, I have the 'Udayastamana' puja performed at the temple fo Guruvayoor and the sum of Rs. 5,000 need for it comes from the concerts that Guruvayoorappan himself arranged".
    Despite the infirmities of old age from which he suffered Sri Chembai was indeed blessed-for he gave recitals till the day he breathed his last-Oct. 16, 1974. Right from the age of 20, Chembai had been visiting Guruvayoor almost every year for the Ekadasi Festival there and giving concerts which were attended by a large number of devotees.

Thyagarajan likes this.