Miracles Do Happen, If You Believe, Hope For My Ttc Friends

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Aug 28, 2018.

1. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I am a very old member of this forum. Many ladies would be aware of my TTC struggle. I always wanted to write a thread like this, and finally the day has come. I want to give hope and positivity to my TTC friends, because I can understand their situation.

I got married in 2009 December. Initially we dint want to start family very early, that is why we dint try for 3 years. We started trying in the year 2013. Started with normal clomid and injections, HSG was done, all tests were done and everything came out normal. Two years went in this. Lots of pressure was coming because of my age, I was 32 at that time. Tried 3 IUI, all failed. Got frustrated, left all the treatment and tried Ayurveda for one year (2015). Nothing happened. Again tried treatment and got IUI done. Total 7 IUIs were done and not even once I got those two magical lines on pregnancy kit. Day by day my age was running and I was getting more stress because of this. In these years all the doctors told us to go for IVF, because of my age. My husband was not ready for this. He told me a very simple thing. "All the living creatures born in this world are born to reproduce". This is a natural phenomena, if it has to happen, it will happen, forget about it and relax. I agreed with him and again left all the treatments.

Meanwhile, I started following buddhism in 2017, its like a meditation, my mind got very relaxed. However IVF was still there in my mind. I convinced my husband that if it does not happen in 2017, we will go for IVF in 2018. He agreed.

We had belief in Sai baba and somebody told us that you visit shirdi and ask baba for blessings, your wishes will definitely be fulfilled. In December 2017, we went to Shirdi, and miracle happened. When we came back, I dint get my cycles. I checked only after one and half month, and it came out positive. I conceived naturally at the age of 36 and after 7 years of our marriage.

I delivered a healthy baby boy recently. I want to tell all TTC ladies, don't loose hope, in whatever situation you are, this is a phase and it has to go. Just Imagine your day with your Little ones, who are going to come in your life.

Everything in life happens with time, whenever right time comes, things happen. I learnt in these may years, power of positivity and power of prayers. You have to believe that it will happen and it will definitely happen.

If my post can give hope to even one TTC buddy, I will be very happy.

In the end I would say, Keep moving , as there is light in the end of every tunnel.

All the best!!

ILoveTulips, Giri12, Laks09 and 18 others like this.

2. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations !!! and THANK YOU for taking the time to share your positive, inspiring experience with all of us :thumbup:

msms likes this.
  3. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Thanks for sharing.....

msms likes this.
  4. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing the positive news. So happy for you and your family.

Yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel for some couples. We too were waiting for 11 years after marriage and did seek medical help several times but what happened this year was natural. My wife too believes it is divine intervention. We both are 37; bit older for being a first time parent especially in Indian community. Instead of being bitter about it, I think as a philosopher, and rationalize that we achieved few things earlier than many of our peers(higher education, good career, citizenship, financial independence,own house etc) but weren't blessed with kids like many couples. I used to tell my wife that all fingers in the same hand are not of same height or same size; so why compare with others and lament? Learn to be happy with what we have dealt with.

I also realize that this rationalization is easy when we are in the cusp of parenthood.

Giri12 and msms like this.
  5. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

oh my oh my !
    you have no idea how much you were in our thoughts !
    @teejay
    and congratulations !
    Faith is beyond the parameters of logic !
    Om Sai Ram !

msms and Rihana like this.
  6. MissH

MissH Bronze IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations! :)

msms likes this.
  7. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations and God bless you.

msms likes this.
  8. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

Hearty congratulations dear @msms. I always visit the old threads and think about our and other ILites journey together. So very happy for you. Stay blessed! :)

msms likes this.
  9. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Hello ladies !!

I hope u guys remember me

Congratulations to u !

msms and jillcastle like this.
  10. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Hi there !

How r u
    Hope u remember me