MINI PROJECT FOR MSc Psychology

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Sheery, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Sheery

Sheery New IL'ite

hi,

If anyone has done Msc through correspondence course, kindly help. My friend is working and is now doing Msc Psychology through correspondence. She wants to know how to write a mini-project. The mini-project carries 30 marks and has to be submitted before exams. Kindly help

Sheery

2. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Sheery,

Sorry I am not here to help you but seeking for help. I was just about to post a thread on Msc in counselling psychology here and saw your thread. Could you please tell me about the course?

I would like to join....

3. Sheery

Sheery New IL'ite

hi Mithy,

I spoke to my friend regarding MSc Counseling, she told me that, as u must know it is a two year course. If u are interested in doing this course through correspondence, then this will be helpful for u. This course has practicals which u have to attend for 10-15 days (the practicals will be taught at the university, which u have to attend for 10 to 15 days depending on the university u choose).

Post graduate courses in psychology are offered only to students who have graduated with psychology. Post graduate and doctoral degrees in Psychology puts emphasis on research. If your interest is in practice, i.e helping people with problems (counseling ) u could opt for Psychology-related graduate programs such as education and social work.

Mithy, there are many colleges from which u can opt. Go to Google website and put as "distance education Msc counseling" and mention ur state next to this, u may get a list of universities which provide distance education course, but choose wisely, see to that it has a study center in ur city or town, and also u have to go and attend contact classes also, and it will be compulsory, they will not allow students to attend exams until the students have attended practical classes as they carry 30 marks.

So :thumbsup best of luck for ur future education. Hope this is helpful. If I can help u in anyway further, let me know.

Sheery

4. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot Sheery. I am now applying for a regular program. Only one university in coimbatore is accepting any graduate for the program. Your information really helps.