1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MIL visiting while delivery the baby.

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by juliana123, Apr 15, 2012.

1. juliana123

juliana123 New IL'ite

I'm sorry guys I'm in trouble..I got to delete this post..
    I sincerely appreciate your time and suggestions for the original post.
    Thank you very much.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012

2. Umakk

Umakk Silver IL'ite

you don't have an option.....they are going to come anyway.......I feel doing no work is easy to handle than poking the nose in all work.............just cheer up........an expecting mother should be happy........if you are happy and have positive thoughts... you will have lots of energy.........why are you thinking of c section now.......think that you will deliver normally..you will have a happy child and the child will sleep well and you will have all the time to catch up with the work...........if you strongly believe what you believe will happen......if you presume that things will be worse ..believe my words they will be worse.......don't worry think positive....things will be good.......

You will manage so well......don't bother...Be happy and deliver a happy and healthy baby..............

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. naliniraut

naliniraut Bronze IL'ite

Dear Juliana,
    Don't worry take it easy and be positive. After the arrival of the baby she has to help in all sorts of ways and she knows that's the reason she is visiting you. May be now since she is retired and in India our lifestyle is so different with maids and servants to help she is relaxed.
    All the best and take care.

4. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

Hire a maid to help in household work as long as your mil is here...if that is not possible u just concentrate on the baby and don't worry about household work...leave it to your mil...let her sing songs about it to your hubby...you rest and relax.

5. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

You have to relax and not imagine things before anything happens. Maybe when she comes and you are busy with baby, she will herself do useful work. At least, if she does not like cooking and cleaning, at least she will look after baby and leave you free to do work. And then, you should also be happy she just likes to sleep and is not finding fault or fighting with you.

Your husband will not always be at work. There are evenings and weekends when he will be home and can see the facts himself. One small trick is: Leave work undone in the evening when he is home, so at least to show off to him, she will do the work !
    Anyway, don't worry. Keep positive mind. Best of luck.

6. Umakk

Umakk Silver IL'ite

Yes....as per our friends leave the house hold work and take care of your health and child...........this idea of work undone till evening is a nice idea..............