Microsoft Certification ! Need Help !

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by shivaVP, May 18, 2010.

1. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

It's funny that both of us didn't reply after we planned to start.

I have started, but still didn't finish the first lesson! I am determined to finish it today.
    I hope you have started too. Post your progress na. I shall post after a few hours of reading

2. shivaVP

shivaVP New IL'ite

Hi Sofiz,

I know its really funny !

I have also started reading, but weekend came so I was bit busy, besides I have also got hold of a project, which my sister did in India, so I was analyzing it also.

I will soon reply once I finish reading.

3. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

Completed the first lesson

Finally, I have finished lesson 1. I feel ashamed to have taken so long.. Now moving on to lesson 2. I hope you are reading at a better pace

4. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

I have finished lesson 2 now - it was just basics. I'm sure you'll find it easy too. Going on to lesson 3...

5. shivaVP

shivaVP New IL'ite

Hi Sofiz,

That's great. Its good news that you finished 2 lessons.

Right now I am busy in long weekend, but will be back soon to the routine, will complete both lessons, you go ahead, I will not take too much of time.

6. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

This is soooo sad. We both are just buying time from each other! This will not help us, we have to buckle up and hasten our pace.. I hope you have not stopped. Please post your progress here if you still plan to study

7. shivaVP

shivaVP New IL'ite

Hi Sofiz,

I know its getting delayed but i am on a small vaccation right now so just give me one more week and i will be back, and do keep ur studies i will cover it asap.

8. sweetbhanu16

sweetbhanu16 New IL'ite

Hi Sofiz/ Shiva
    Nice to see about planning steps towards certification. Even am planning to go 70-536 which is the first .NET certification to start with. But I dont know where to donwload the material.. So can any one of you please share me the material or can you tell me the link where can I get the material?

Shiva, can you give me the link for Microsoft visual studio 2008 express edition download?? please am looking to install .Net in my laptop so can you please share me the link.

Thanks in advance to Sofiz and shiva

bhanu

9. shivaVP

shivaVP New IL'ite

Attached Files:

10. shivaVP

shivaVP New IL'ite

Hi Sofiz,

Finally I am back and have completed the Chapter 1 (Lesson 1, 2 & 3). I hope you are also continuing with your study. Do let me know how many chapters you have finished so that I will also cover them asap.

I took a lot of time to cover such simple basics, but will try to finish later chapters on time.