Menstrual Cycle is Irrregular after marriage

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by durgees, Dec 6, 2007.

1. durgees

durgees Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Generally my periods cycle is 28, 29 days. Even after marriage (married for past 10 months). But recently it is 30, 31 days. Last time i got in 34 days. Does that mean that it has got formed inside but came out? Is there any way to check whether it got formed inside last time? Does that mean that I am not strong enough? Am so confused and disappointed every month. Please clear my doubt. Also is it that it will delay by one day, 2/3 days next month, and happens the next month? Is it like that?

Please clarify me.

Regards,
    durgees

Last edited: Dec 6, 2007

2. sujijag

sujijag New IL'ite

Re: Doubts & Confusion

hi durgees

nothing to worry abt this period changing dates...it happens normally but u shld b in regular periods... and also u said u doubt weather it got formed... y did u have any bad pain in stomach that is un tolerable then u need to worry ... anyway the period would have delayed bcos of harmonal changes... so take care keep trying...

if u want to conceive ... use the ovulation kit after ur period start checking from CD 10 TO CD 20 ... and u will know when u ovulated and then try ... all the best to u ....

************************* baby dust to you ***************************:hatsoff

3. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Re: Doubts & Confusion

i too think it's quite normal. but if you experience heavy bleeding or prolonged period (i mean more than 4 days or whatever is your normal duration) then see a gynaec. You might be anaemic. Sometimes some stress (if you joined work recently and trying to balance bet home n work etc.,) or if you have started exercising newly also affects the cycle. Otherwise nothing to worry. Generally we check for pregnancy if your periods have skipped for more than 10 days (when counted from your last one). In your case I don't think it's a case of abortion of anything. But if this still bothers you just see a doc she'll help you.